20

Drama it is so fasten your seatbelt a guys cause this is gonna be an emotional roller coaster.😈😈
______________________
Everything has been perfect so far. Josh has been so supportive and we couldn't wait for the baby. It's been a few months since we found out and I started showing a lot more but I was proud to have the baby that was inside of me. Jenna had signed the divorce papers and I was now lawfully divorced.
I pulled up to the house me and josh shared, I had just gotten back from my doctors appointment that I had for the baby but someone else's car was here. Well not just someone, Brendon's car was here. I shrugged my shoulders. I knew josh and Brendon have been friends for a while so I had nothing to worry about.....or so I thought. (Ohhhhhh drama😂)
I walked in the house and put my stuff down. My back was killing me so I wanted to go lay down.
I walked upstairs and what I walked into mine and Josh's room I didn't expect to see what I did.
Brendon was on his knees with Josh's dick in his mouth. MY BOYFRIEND. MY JOSH. THE FATHER OF MY CHILD. 
"What the actual FUCK is going on?!" I yelled, my voice already cracking and tears in my eyes.
Josh's eyes snapped open only for him to look at my tear filled eyes.
"Tyler it's not what it looks like." He said.
"Oh yeah so I didn't just walk in on my boyfriend shoving his dick down his best friends throat?!" I yelled.
"Tyler." Josh said.
"Save it Joshua I'm leaving." I said and walked back down the stairs.
I grabbed my keys and went to my car crying. I had just walked in on the person I love cheating on me.
I got in my car and hit the steering wheel multiple times.
"WHY? WHY? WHY!!!!!" I screamed.
Why did god do this to me.
Why doesn't he want me.
Why did I have to see it.
I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe he thinks I'm a freak cause I can have a baby.
I drive to the closest place I could think of and that was Dallon's.
I quickly parked the car and got out making my way to his door, tears rolling down my face.
"Hey ty-oh my god what's wrong?" He asked when he answered the door and saw me.
"I-I walked in on j-josh a-and Brendon." I said and threw myself into Dallon who immediately hugged me.
"Oh god Tyler im so sorry." He said and pulled me in closing the door.

                Back at Josh's
"BRENDON I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at him.
I knew Tyler would have walked in but Brendon just kept going.
This was the first time this happened but of course Tyler had to walk in on it and I felt horrible.
"I'm sorry Josh." Brendon said.
"Leave please." I said.
"But-"
"No. LEAVE!" I yelled.
Brendon sighed and grabbed his stuff and I waited as the door shut then I burst into tears.
What have I done?

              Back at Dallon's

"He doesn't think you're a freak Tyler. This could've been a one time thing and we all know how Brendon is." Dallon told me.
I only nodded. "I guess." I said.
"Tyler." Dallon said.
"Can I stay over here?" I asked.
Dallon sighed but nodded.
"Yeah the guest room is open." He told me.
I nodded and got up going in there. All I know is I don't want to go back right now.

________________________
Ohhhhhhhh what's gonna happen between them?