Chapter 12

/vision\
"Marcel. Why did it have to hurt? This whole shifter thing doesn't seem that fun," you said to your brother.
"I know but it at least heals you so you won't be able to get hurt which makes me feel better now. I know you weren't ready but it was for the best," Marcel said and smiled.
You two then hugged.
/end of vision\

3rd POV:
"Armin! Where's Eren? Where's all of your squad," Mikasa questioned him and soon Reiner raced up to them.

"Have any of you seen (y/n)!" He said worriedly.

Armin broke into tears.
"Eren Jeager and (y/n) Galliard bravely fought to the bitter end as strong soldiers. I'm sorry but they're gone," Armin said.

Mikasa stood up. "I'm strong. Stronger than any of you and I don't care if I have to go alone but I'm making it back to HQ. Now let's go," Mikasa said and flew off.

"You heard her. Let's go!" Jean yelled and then everyone took off.

"We will avenge our friend's death," Annie said to Bertholdt and Reiner and they took off.

Your POV:
You sat in the stomach of the titan crying to yourself.
"Reiner. I'm so sorry," you said and then thought back to the vision. "Shifter."

You looked down at your hand and then bit into it. You soon turned into a large female titan with (h/l) (h/c) hair and your neon green eyes stared coldly. You felt strong powerful wings on your back. When you transformed you tore open the titan that had swallowed you and killed him. You stood up and stared around.

There was another like you. You stared at him in awe. His brown hair and his bright eyes flashed with anger as he headed for HQ. You then decided to make your way to HQ with him.

/Time skip to hours later\
The rouge titan was being eaten alive and you couldn't just stand by. You ran over and yelled getting all the titans attention to stop eating him. You then killed them one by one.

Unfortunately the rouge titan fell to the ground and laid unmoving. You bent down grabbed Eren from the nape and held him gently in your hands. You then saw a few staring at you from a building. Jean, Armin, Mikasa, Bertholdt, Annie, and Reiner. You set down Eren in front of them and then gently stepped away.

Annie stared at you in shock and then beckoned you to come closer. You went over and looked at Annie.

Annie walked up to you and touched her hand against your nose. "(Y/n). Is that you," Annie asked in a whisper.

You nodded and smiled at her. Annie smiled back and then rested her head against yours.

"Thank goodness," she said.

You then stepped away and ran off before anyone else knew it was you. You knew Annie could keep it a secret. Even from Reiner. You weren't ready to tell him yet.

You're alive! Yay!
And a titan shifter. Pretty great, am I right? Anyway, there's more chapters to come in the future.