Chapter 10

The rest of the training years flew by. The top ten were soon named. Unfortunately you weren't up there but you were fine. You were going to join the scouts anyways.

Reiner soon walked up to you and stood in front of you with a serious look on his face.

"(Y/n), can you promise me you'll stay away from the wall tomorrow. Please," he said with worry in his tone.

"I can't promise anything. But I'll try," you said to him. He then wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug.

/Time skip next day\
You had broken your promise. You had cannon cleaning duty up on the wall and Reiner told you to stay away. But you couldn't ignore orders either. You felt very guilty.

All of the sudden a large bolt of lightning struck outside the wall and there stood the colossal titan. You stared in horror and awe. You gazed over at it but soon everyone was thrown off the wall by its hot steam emitting from its body. It destroyed the cannons and broke through the wall.

"This is it!" Eren yelled and went after the colossal titan.

"Eren! Wait!" You yelled and chased after him.

But once you got up there you were hit with another steam blast and threw you off the wall again. The titan then disappeared. As you fell you reached to hit the button on your gear but you were caught in someones arms.

"Bertholdt!" You said surprised. "Thank you."

He nodded and then everyone headed back to HQ.

Things are getting interesting! Whoo!