Ch 8: Day Two Part 3

We stay there for a moment, my hand in his, Morgan's smirk still on her face and Hanna and Jordanna standing there, their mouths hanging open. Hanna breaks the silence

"Ummm... what the hell is this?" she asks gesturing to Declen and I. She cursed, I think, she's either really excited or pissed.

"I can explain..." I begin to say when I am cut off by Mo.

"They," she explains pointing again at us, "are dating, just pretend to be happy." she continues sarcastically. With Jordanna's mouth still hanging open, Hanna's face lights up.

"OH MY GOSH!" she squeals, "This is so darn cute!"

"Sure" Jordanna says sarcastically patting Hanna on the back, a smile creeping up on her face.

"Okay, well anyways, here is your homework and binder," Hanna says, bubbly "and, I'll be back to retrieve it before school tomorrow!" she continues

"Okay," I respond not very enthusiastically.

"K, well bye" Hanna says grabbing Jordanna by the hand and pulling her out of the room.

"Bye," I say as they leave the room.

"I just need to talk to my brother for a minute... outside." Morgan says. They exit and a nurse comes in to give me my medicine, leaving the door open a bit. I can see most of whats going on.

"If you hurt her," Mo says through gritted teeth, " I will unleash almighty hell on you, understand?" she continues, grabbing her brothers ear.

"I promise, I would never hurt her...  I couldn't." he replies. Morgan releases her brothers head  and he rubs his now red ear. The nurse leaves and they enter.

"He's all yours." Morgan says, grabbing her bad and heading out the door.

"Bye" I reply and she's gone.

"So what are we going to do now?" Declen asks

"Umm I'm not sure... we could watch a movie, I guess" I respond, moving over on the bed so he can lie down next to me.

"Okay, which one?" he asks, laying down and gesturing to the pile of dvd cases stacked on the night stand.

"Umm, I haven't watched this one yet (insert your favourite movie title here)" I say pulling one carefully out of a pile.

"Sure." He responds

                                                                                                 ---

After the movie, it was 6:00pm. Declen went home and promised to come back tomorrow. A half hour after he left, I was beginning to doze off when my family arrived. They let me sleep and so I completely dozed off.

a/n: Sorry for the short chapter, like I said it was a filler. Anyways, I hope you like this and please please tell me if you enjoy Declen and Alex together and if you like the book. Have a great evening and stay beautiful-Ash