Makeout Sessio- I mean Metric System

The next day Gerard was not at school, or the day after that. Frank felt bad because he knew Gerard wasn't sick or something. He wanted to see Gerard so he could apologize for running away, but he never got his address or a phone number. Leaving no way for Frank to communicate, he decided after school on that Friday afternoon that he would develop a stalking skill and try to find Gerard on a source of social media. 

After searching, Frank found a Facebook page that he was hoping Gerard didn't abandon, seeing as his birthdate described him as being thirty five. 

He ended up typing a message and overanalyzing it for about three minutes before actually sending it. It read: Hey. Never got your number, whats up? 

Frank fell back on his bed looking up at the ceiling and trying not to overthink everything that was swarming throughout his head. But it was sort of hard not to overthink the fact that his physic partner's vampire form was trying to flirt with him and suck his blood. 

Frank heard a beeping sound and immediately shot up to see a message from Gerard which read: Hey sorry I haven't been feeling well.

Frank read the message over and over, as if reading these words would allow him to figure out if Gerard was lying, or if he actually was sick. It was just too big of a coincidence that Gerard skipped school after his vampire form was licking and trying to bite him.

Frank was about to respond when another message popped up: you can come over if u want to work on the project. i can do most of it to make up wat i missed. 

Frank responded, a little smirk growing on his face: ok I'll be there.

Frank got Gerard's address , and started making his way over there with his bag and physic papers. He may or may not have buttoned up his flannel all the way so that his neck was not showing. It was really the smart thing, he would much rather spend time with the real Gerard than his alter ego horny vampire of a character. He couldn't hate Gerard for it though, it wasn't his fault that he was cursed. 

Gerard's house was kind of creepy, which Frank probably should have expected since a vampire lived in this house. The outside was covered in extremely worn down white paint that was peeling off the edges. There weren't many plants either, besides a willow tree that looked like it was about to call the grim reaper to just collect his soul early. 

Frank knocked on the door carefully, slightly afraid that if he knocked it too hard the entire house might shatter. 

Moments later Gerard appeared, peaking his head out of the crack of the door to make sure this person at the door wasn't a murderer of something. 

Frank found this sort of adorable. "Hey Gerard." 

Gerard opened the door after finding out that there was indeed no murderer outside of his house, but it was indeed just the person who he invited over. "Hi." He replied, letting Frank come inside.

Frank was surprised that the inside of the house was actually really nice, the decor was rather dark and odd, but modern in it's own way. 

"My parents are still at work, so it's just me and my- I mean, my brother and I." Gerard corrected himself, knowing that Frank was one of those obnoxious grammar correcting people. 

Frank was wearing a goofy grin at Gerard's realization of his strong english correcting habit. 

The two sat at the kitchen table, and Gerard immediately started to babble which surprised Frank slightly, even though he probably should have expected it from this certain individual. "I'm sorry about what happend, I really didn't mean to attack you, I mean, I really just tripped because I'm very clumsy, but all that other stuff I couldn't control, I'm sorry-"