You're Like, Totally Rad.

Gerard was collapsed on the floor, he wasn't responding and honestly Frank was about to flip out, shaking the taller boy to see if he would wake up.

"Gerard? Hey Gerard? "

No response, this was a very difficult situation to deal with, he couldn't exactly call an ambulance and say 'Hey he turned into a vampire and then suddenly collapsed.' They would probably not only take the unconscious Gerard to the hospital, but they may also take Frank to a mental asylum.

Then, after what felt like over an hour, Frank saw Gerard's hand twitch slightly, and the taller boy was starting to sit up from his spot laying on the ground.

"Hey dude you okay?" Frank asked immediately when Gerard sat up, holding the side of his head slightly.

Gerard opened his eyes slowly to see the room finally come into focus, and all the memories of what just happend flooded back into his brain, and he almost passed out again from the thought of it. "Frank you're bleeding, come on you need to wash that." Gerard stuttered out, standing all too quickly which resulted in him stumbling into his bed. 

"Hey be careful, it's okay, I'm fine." Frank smiled grabbing onto Gerard's arm to steady him, before they sat on his bed. Gerard was right, Frank probably should clean up the awfully large scratch that was falling diagonally across his neck, but he was a lot more worried about Gerard than himself at the moment.

"No, no this is my fault, come on I need to help you." Gerard stood up slowly, grabbing onto Frank to follow, which he did, or else Gerard probably would have fallen without somebody to hold onto. He lead him into the bathroom, and motioned for Frank to sit on the toilet, as he dug out some gauze and alcohol wipes. "I would clean it, but I don't want to, you know, just... Here." Gerard stuttered out, holding out the supplies to Frank. Gerard had never felt this bad in his life, it had never been this bad with Frank, he had never actually injured him this bad in that state.

"Thank you." Frank smiled, looking at himself in the mirror to see the cut for the first time, and it was a lot more disgusting then he thought it to be. It was sort of similar to the paper cut that was more like a paper slash, it had already started to scab up and it was oozing weird colors. Frank cleaned it with the wipes and taped the gauze into place. 

Thankfully the cut was low enough so his shirt buttoned up all the way could cover it, but his shirt had been cut along with his neck.

Gerard looked up after Frank had finished bandaging himself, his shirt all ripped, and the gauze sticking out in the ripped places. But Frank didn't seem fazed at all, he actually had a smile on his face as he looked at the taller boy. Gerard didn't understand how Frank hadn't run out of the house in fear yet, or stopped talking to him. 

Gerard didn't want to hurt anyone, he didn't want to hurt Frank anymore, so why wouldn't Frank just stop talking to him so he could stop getting hurt? The realization of the injury he had caused really started to sink in, and Gerard felt his eyes start to blur with tears. "I-I'm sorry." Gerard whimpered out before the sobs he was holding back started to escape his throat, and he buried his head in his knees that were pulled up to his chest.   

Frank's smile faded so quickly, and he sat next to where Gerard was on the bathroom floor. "Hey, Gerard, it's okay, I'm fine, I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen." Frank said soothingly, he had never seen someone his own age cry, especially since this was Gerard it was even more heartbreaking. Frank decided with wrapping his arm around Gerard's shoulder, and pulling the taller boy closer to him. 

Gerard felt like a total pansy, he shouldn't be crying in front of Frank that's just embarrassing, but he couldn't get the tears to stop falling, and his throat just wouldn't stop trembling. "I just, I keep hurting you, a-and it's like you don't even care, I-I don't get why you haven't stopped talking to me yet." Gerard took in a breath and sniffled. "I'm such a horrible person." He choked back a sob, after Frank started rubbing his shoulder calmly.

"Gerard, you're not a horrible person." Frank stated, and what Gerard was saying to him was finally sinking in, and he understood what Gerard was thinking. 

Most people would have ditched Gerard after finding out about the curse, being afraid or mean, but Frank didn't and it confused Gerard as to why. 

It confused Frank as to why too, but there was an obvious answer to why now.

"And I'm not going to stop talking to you, because I-" Frank felt his face heat up, he wasn't really sure where he was going with that, and the conversation trailed off into an awkward silence. 

Gerard looked up, after gotten control of his emotions to look at Frank in shock of his answer, but he was also sort of expecting him to say something else since he trailed off awkwardly, but then again that was something that Frank did frequently.

"I like you a lot Gerard, I'm not just going to stop hanging out with you because of this." Frank said, he had to think of how to say what he was feeling and that is what ended up coming out. His cheeks were tinted pink, he never blushed this was ridiculous. 

Gerard blinked a couple times before the memory of Frank kissing his vampire form flooded his head, he didn't know that had happend, what Frank said, what he did, that was...

Gerard didn't really know how to respond to that, he had never been in a more awkward position, and ended up looking around the bathroom to try to find something to look at that wasn't Frank.

"You're smart, funny, you're not an asshole..." Frank trailed off and grabbed Gerard's eye contact before the taller boy could look away. "And Gerard, you're like totally rad." Frank smirked smoothly before he connected his lips to Gerard's, for what seemed like the first time, but this one was different, it was more passionate and soft. 

But an amazing moment could only last so long before there was a crash on the door and the two fell apart.

"Gerard! What the hell is going on?!"