1

(BTW just wanted to say this story is NeganxMe XD plz don't judge me and Brady is my real cousin so ya. I'll put a pic of him at the end of this)

--------------------------------------------------------

I was in my car I had been driving since the start of this shit hole of a world. I was on the back seat floor as a herd was passing on the highway. My cousin Brady was asleep next to me. He had been sick for about a week and was only getting worse. I looked out the window and watched the walkers pass by as i drifted to sleep.

When I woke up the herd was gone and Brady was still asleep. I looked at him and sighed. I looked down at my bloody sleeves. I shook my head in regret. I heard the distant rumble of a truck. I flew out of my car and shut the door. I saw the truck coming closer and closer. I ran into the middle of the highway, waving my arms like an idiot.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I yelled the truck began slowing down. "I HAVE A BABY WITH ME! PLEASE! HES SICK HE NEEDS HELP!" I yelled not caring how many walkers heard. The truck stopped right in front of me. I moved around the the driver side door as a man stepped out.

He had his black hair slicked back. He had a grey and black beard and small wrinkles on his face. He wore a leather jacket over a white T-shirt, and he had a red scarf tucked in his jacket.

"Where is this baby?" He asked stepping forward. I saw a bat wrapped in barded wire in his hand about and inch off the ground. I looked at him and hesitated. "What kind of fucking monster would kill a baby?" He said sarcastically. I sighed and lead him to my car

Brady was looking out the window crying when we got to him. I opened the door and shushed him quietly. The man looked at me. "What are your names?" He asked. "I'm Lexi and he's Brady." I told him.

"I'm Negan." He said. He held up his bat. "And this is Lucille." He said. I was low-key judging him but people had there reasons for things. He put Lucille down by my car and held his arms out. I was hesateint but Brady reached out for him, so I passed him over. Negan spoke to him softly, then Brady smiled and smacked his face multiple times. "Brady. No hitting." I said sternly. He just giggled. Negan smiled. "Don't worry about it sweetheart." He said to me. "He's been doing it all the time and I'm trying to get him to stop." Slightly irritated. He nodded. "You wanna come back with me?" He asked as he handed Brady back to me. I nodded and climbed into his truck.

Brady was bugging Negan the whole time but he didnt seem to mind much, in fact it looked like he enjoyed being abused by a two year old.

We came to a stop and Negan got out of the truck, walked around the front and opened my door. I grabbed Brady and jumped out of the truck. He took us into his compound and he took us down a hall. We passed a group of guards, one looked me up and down and whistled. "Bite me!" I said over my shoulder and kept walking with Negan.

He opened a set of double doors and we walked in. He closed the doors behind us. He sat down on his leather couch and I sat in a chair opposite of him. Brady kept squirming. "You can let him down if you want." Negan said. I let go of him and he walked around the room. "So, is he yours?" He asked me. "No. He's my cousin. He was really little when it all started, I was watching for my aunt while she was at work. Once my house was over run I took off with him and never really stopped moving." I explained. "Where were you before all this shit happened?" He asked me. "I was in Michigan." I told him. "Damn. I've never been to Michigan." He said. "Eh, its over rated." I said casually. We heard something fall and I looked at Brady, he knocked down a few of Negan's books off his book shelf.