The transformation -1-

Impala stretched her legs, it felt good to finally be human, where people could actually hear her constant screaming. She still couldn't really remember how she had been transformed, but it didn't matter to her, she was too excited to be free. She truly enjoyed being able to walk and finally to try pie and to comprehend why Dean thinks it's so great.

Dean. Sam. How were they going to react when they found out that their Father's car had been turned into a human. Well there truly was only one way to find out. Impala thought for a moment 'They are going to be freaked out so.. Have to make the best first impression'. She stood up and fixed her long brown hair then gently swept the dirt off her black ripped jeans and fixed her black crop top that had small holes in it. She was very grungy looking but she tried to look somewhat polished.

Impala finally pushed open the garage door to reveal Sam and Dean staring at her. "How can I help you?" Dean said sarcastically, then she smiled widely. "Hi Dean, My names Impala." Impala said, and sam and deans mouths fell open in recognition. "B-baby??" Dean was shocked, he felt his head start to pound but held it in. "Yup, in the flesh." Impala touched her arm, her real human arm, and grinned. "How did you get like this?" Sam asked, standing up and letting his book on Demon possession fall closed. "I don't remember anything. Maybe it was Rowena, or someone.." Impala said, thinking long and hard about who could have turned her into a human. Dean sighed "Wow- she's hot." He whispered to Sammy. Sam rolled his eyes "Dean, she's your car." Dean looked over to Sam and shrugged his shoulders "So.." he replied with a slight smirk on his face.

Impala had just watched the boys go back and forth her eyes bouncing back and forth between the brothers. "Soo.." her voice trailed off as she looked away "What shall we do now , boys." Impala added as she had a soft smirk on her face. "I don't really know, I'm still a little shocked that my car has turned into a human!" Dean says sarcastically, grinning as Impala can't help but giggle. "It's a lot to get used to, I know." Impala said, laughing as Sam just sits there, shocked. "Maybe Rowena changed you to stop us from getting to Lucifer, she's always had the hots for him." Dean said, shaking his head. "Maybe,-" Impala decided to cut Dean off with what he was saying as she looked at the now empty parking spot. "I thought of something we could do, well one of you since you still have duties to take care of. I was wondering if one of the wonderful winchester boys could show me around and give me a little lesson on being human." As she spoke a smirk came to her face as she shot a look at Dean. Dean grins "I'll take her, Sammy you do some research on spells."He says, while walking over to the door and holding it open for Impala. Impala blushes very lightly and enters the bunker.