The return of Charlie

With all the weapons in the back, the brother's never expected to be in this much danger. They were trapped in a room with a pack of werewolves, shooting everywhere, but the agility of the beast was too advanced.

Suddenly, as all hope seemed to be lost, a werewolf fell to the floor, bleeding.

"Wait-what?" Sam gasps, looking around to try and find a source of the shot, but there was nobody.

From the roof of the building they were trapped in, an all too familiar girl figure holds up her gun.

"It can't be..." Dean wipes the blood off of his mouth.

"Howdy, y'all." Charlie grins, killing off the rest of the werewolves.

Dean runs in for a hug, Charlie looks a little bit shocked, but soon relaxes into the embrace.

"How? We thought you were.. Dead.." Sam hugs her as well.

" I was, yes. But then some red haired witch came up to me and I made a deal with her." Charlie shrugs.

"Witch.." Dean growls under his breath.

"What deal did you make exactly?" Sam asks.

"She just wanted some of my blood, so I gave it to her." Charlie looks confused.

"What would Rowena want with your blood?" Dean says, mainly to himself, but shrugs it off.

"Well, I can't believe you're back." Dean smiles wide.

Charlie clears her throat and motions to the door. "Why're you here?" She asks, walking out of the building.

As the boys told Charlie the entire story, she looks shocked.

"So.. this is your car?" She raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

Impala smiles weakly and waves. "Hey."

Charlie smirks and shakes her head. "This is too much to take in.. But if you need the blood of the leader this bad, I can help you. I've been staying with the coven for around 6 months now, they've been trying to find out what's been going on with that red haired witch."

Dean nods. "Well, then. Looks like we'll be on the same side. Lead the way, madam" He smirks, holding his gun over his shoulder, in pain from the attack.

Charlie grins. "Let's go, boys."