Back home

The shapes face lights up as much as it can, and starts running towards the house. Impala arrives at the door. She wipes off some of the seaweed and shivers. Dean takes off his deep green windbreaker and puts it over her shoulders. "You brought me back!" Impala hops over to dean and hugs him. Dean doesn't care about the salty-water covering his torso. "Oops, sorry." She giggles, then coughs. Dean pulls away and feels her forehead. "You're freezing, Come inside." Dean helps her up and brings her over to the house. "Where's Rowena? Did you get her locked up?" Impala asks as she opens the door fast and hobbles inside. "We let her go." Dean says, the look on his face obviously embarrassed, but nervous. "You shouldn't have let her go, now she has to go complete the other 11 tasks, then she'll come back. Where did she go? We have to stop her." Impala starts to stutter. "We promised, you see, that if she brought you back to life.. She could be free." Dean says as Sam and Bobby run in from the other room. "It worked, thank god." Sam says, as he helps her out of her wet coats. "Bobby has some extra clothes for you in the back bedroom." "thanks, Bobby." Impala makes her way to the back bedroom, and finds some plain t-shirts and skinny jeans lying on the bed for her. She shuts the door and changes into the clothes, moaning as the shirt touches her scratch covered back. The familiar scratch of SW and DW on her shoulders hide under a thick layer of blood and scrapes. She examines her back, realizing that her back was the only thing that wasn't healed, she couldn't bring herself to let Castiel do it, because that would heal the brothers marks on her. "Are you sure." Cas asked when her front and sides were as healed as they could be. "I feel connected to the Winchesters, like they're a part of me with these. I can't get rid of them." She replied, smiling through the pain. Castiel sighed and patted her on the shoulder. "Okay." He said, then she had returned to the hills in front of Bobby's house. "Everything alright in there, Baby?" Dean asks, knocking thrice on the wooden door. Impala quickly pulls on the pants and yells out. "Yeah, come in." Dean opens the door slowly. "Hey." Impala says, waving and sitting on the bed in the center of the back bedroom. "How are you doing?" Dean walks over to the bed and sits next to her, smiling. "Pretty well, since I was just brought back to life." She says sarcastically, nervously laughing. Dean smiles, obviously not finding it funny. "Well, i'm glad you're fine." He says, sighing, and starting to stand up. "No no no! Stay in here." She says, almost pleadingly. "Okay." Dean whispers, taking a seat once again next to her, the bed sinking as he sits down. Impala stares up at Dean's hard face, her brown eyes staring over at his green ones. "How are you?" Impala asks Dean, softly. "I'm perfect." He smiles down at her. Oh how she wanted to kiss him, to wrap her arms around his neck. "Good." She says, almost whispering. Dean became mesmerised staring into her eyes he could feel his body slowly leaning into hers to the point his forehead was pressed against hers. Impala had no clue what to do next so she had let Dean take the lead. Just as Dean built up the courage to kiss Impala Sam knocked on the door and slowly pushed the door open to see Dean kissing his car. "Am I interrupting something?" Sam asked as Impala blushed deeply then stood up and left the room highly embarrassed, Impala never felt this intense rush of emotions before. "What the hell dude!" Dean said as he quickly became enraged and rushed up to Sammy. "Well Dean I was going to tell Impala that we can head back to the bunker now." As Sam spoke , in the distance Impala could hear Bobby yelling and a car engine starting. " Okay, i'll get Impala." Dean says, giving Sam a final "evil-eye" glare while walking out of the room. "Hey, Baby?" Dean knocks on the bathroom door, he can hear a faint sound of crying. "Y-yes, come in." Impala replies between shaky breaths. Dean slowly opens the door, it creaking on the old hinges. "How are you feeling?" Dean kneels down where Impala is crying. "I'm fine, just embarrassed, ya know? I'm not used to feeling, anything at all. My throat just got really tight, and I couldn't breathe." Impala shrugs her shoulders, shivering. Dean puts his coat on her shoulders. "Maybe you're getting a fever." Dean says, yawning. Then Dean realizes that it's her first time. "Oh, I know it feels weird the first time, trust me. But it's normal, don't worry." Dean rubs her shoulders, putting some pressure into it, like a massage. "Thanks, D-dean." She says, smiling up at his sympathetic expression. "No problem, baby." He whispers. "Sam said it's time to go back to the bunker." Dean says smoothly. "Okay, let's g-go." They stand up and walk out to the Chevelle, Dean staring down at Impala.

Once they get back, Sam puts a thermometer in Impalas mouth and pulls it out. "Yup, it's a fever." he says to Impala. "O-oh.." She shivers again, then walks over to Dean's bedroom. "Hi Dean." She pulls the thin blanket tighter over her torso. Dean opens the door, shirtless. "Sorry, I was getting dressed." He says, and puts on a grey shirt. Impala, mesmerized, snaps out of her dream-like state and replies to Dean. "It's okay. Sam said I have a fever." Her voice slightly shaking at the work "fever". "That's too bad, I was hoping to continue that kiss we started earlier." He grins, and sits down on the bed underneath the wall covered in vinyls and music album covers. Impala sits next to him. "I don't care." she purrs quietly. He grins and their lips touch gently. "Baby.." Dean manages to say before they kiss again.

Impala yawns and smiles, Dean smiles back. "I'm exhausted." she says, but then she looks over at Dean, and he's asleep. She cuddles up beside Dean and drifts off into a long dreamless sleep.