The grace

"Now that we have the blood. It should be smooth sailing from here." Dean says. They are in the Chevelle, driving to a church.

Apparently, there was an angel attack there and the brothers thought they could get the grace easily. The question that kept popping up was 'Where is Castiel?'

Cas had been missing since Impala had been transformed, and the brothers haven't even really been thinking about him, with all the blade, Charlie, and Impala situations.

But it's not like they were worried. They've dealt with groups of angels before, one silly rebel angel shouldn't be too difficult to track down and drain.

Charlie loads her spear gun with angel blades inside, and the brothers prepare their blades and the container to store the grace.

When they exit the Chevelle, they enter the church, which is full of people. They are all kneeling down, some have their eyes closed, and some are rebelliously staring at the visitors.

But instead of their stare being annoyed or confused, they look worried. As the boys and Charlie get closer to the people, they notice many are tied up with ropes or handcuffs, all mysteriously glowing orange.

Guns and blades out, they walk cautiously to where the uncuffed priest is, at the front of the room.

The priest turns around and it is a girl. She has glowing blue eyes. They step back in horror as she grins.

"You're late for the angel appreciation hour. Sit." She flicks her wrist and they are forced to the front of the pews. Their arms are tied up.

Charlie yells and the ropes tighten, a piece of tape is placed on her mouth. She thrashes around but soon closes her eyes and looks down. She is passed out.

The priest glows blue as wings sprout from her back. The blue in her eyes glows brighter. "Ah that felt nice." she exclaims in joy.

Dean gasps, but silently nudges Sam in the shoulder.

The angel priest starts talking about how she is looking for worthy slaves, but Sam notices he is still holding an angel blade. It is very hard to grip as the ropes hold tight around his hands.

Sam starts to saw at the glowing orange rope on Dean's hands, the angel luckily doesn't notice as she is continuously talking about her life.

Eventually the rope tears away and Dean free's Sam. Charlie is still passed out in the pew, so Dean takes her spear gun from her hands and holds it up.

The angel doesn't notice whats going on until Dean reloads the gun. She turns around and throws Dean across the room. The spear gun lands on the floor close to the angel.

"What a naughty naughty boy. You are to be recruited onto my team, young man." She picks Dean up and throws him back to the pews. He is passed out as well, and the rope resumes burning into Dean's wrist.

Sam groans silently. It's up to him now.

"And i'll take a volunteer to demonstrate the slavery process." the angel demands, pulling Sam towards her. Sam puts his hands together behind his back to act as if he hasn't been freed.

He holds the angel blade in one hand. "Join me." The angel smirks, pulling him up to her. She, suddenly, starts kissing Sam.

This is my chance, Sam thinks. Slowly Sam pulls his hand out from behind his back and drives the blade right into her chest.