Witches. Witches. and nerds oh my!

When they arrived at the spot where the grand coven usually meets, the response wasn't very nice.

"We do not want to deal with you." One of the head witches snarled, throwing Sam back across the room.

"Yeah. Go away." The other one cackles, throwing her head back dramatically in laughter.

A deep, blaring voice echoes across the hallway. "Silence." It booms.

Suddenly, all of the witches go on their knees, looking down. "Marsha, Arlene, leave our guests alone. Hello there, boys. Nice to see you two again." The leader of the grand coven walks in through the door, seeming to have just appeared out of the blue.

"We came to make a deal with you. It seems we both want the same thing." Sam starts. "And.. what exactly is that.. Thing?" She grins.

"Oh cut the bull. Rowena." Dean interrupts, getting impatient.

"Ah. Her. I suppose we could stop her. But how, may I ask, do you plan to do that?" She says, a bit annoyed.

"We need your blood." Sam butts in, hoping Dean won't say anything he will regret later.

"My blood? What may you be doing with my blood?" She looks at Sam questionably.

"We are using it for some voodoo crap. A blade. Blood from you. And grace." Dean rolls his eyes.

The leader grins. "What may I be getting out of this deal?"

"Rowena wants to kill you and everyone else in her line of power. I guess that means, you get your life." Dean explains.

"Fair enough. Here." The leader hands Sam a knife and holds out her hand. "Does it specify how much?"

"No. not exactly." Sam admits, marking a slit on her palm and dripping several drops of blood into a canister.

"Okay. well then. If you need anything else, come here. Alone." The leader winks at Sam and suddenly the brothers are back at the bunker with Charlie.

"That was easy." Dean picks up a beer and throws one to Impala, Sam, and Charlie.

"Yipidee doo." Charlie takes a swig of the beer and cringes. "Holy moly that stuff is strong" She puts it back on the counter carefully.

Even while the two are speaking, Sam can't hear anything except for one anxious thought that has been playing in his mind on repeat since they got teleported back to the bunker.

Too easy.