Wiccan Blade

Dean hates to interrupt Sammy when he's looking at the lore, but this time it just seemed so perfect.

Sam was asleep, his head resting on a book on witches.

Dean struggles to hold in laughter as he switches the all too familiar witchcraft guide for one of his... interesting.. Magazines.

Issue 13 of Busty Asian Beauties to be exact.

Dean takes a deep breath and whistles. "Nice. Issue 13? A classic." Dean says, grinning proudly at the confused Sam.

Sam looks down at the magazine and gasps, hiding it underneath of another book. "I swear- I wasn't, I wouldn't.." Sam reassures Dean, his cheeks rosy and hot.

Laughing hysterically, Dean nods. "Okay then." He winks teasingly and walks up next to the blushing Sammy.

"Find anything?" Dean asks as Sam gives Dean the magazine and replaces it with his lore.

"Well, we do know Rowena can be weakened. The witch killing bullets will take an impact on her health, but who's to say she won't just cast a spell and heal right back up? We need to find something better. Stronger." Sam explains, pointing to an image.

"And what's that?" Dean replies, taking the book and peering at it closely.

"The wiccan blade. It says here that if impaled with the blade, the witch will be instantly drained of her power, left to roam the streets as a normal human."

Dean looks at Sam in shock. "That's perfect! Where do we find it?" He asks, starting to fix his flannel and picking up his car keys.

Sam holds up his hand to stop Dean.

"We need to.. Create it. From any normal blade. We need the blood of the most powerful witch in the coven, and we need the grace of an angel. Easy enough." Sam explains.

"The most powerful witch... Isn't that Rowena herself?" Dean looks down at him, confused.

"No.. Rowena isn't the most powerful by blood, she's the most powerful by spell, which means we need to contact the leader of the Grand Coven and somehow convince her to give us some of her blood." Sam sighs, closing the book.

Dean nods understandingly, smirking.

"Well, then, what're we waiting for? Let's go get some magic blood and drain this sucker."