What is Bisexual?

Incase you didn't read the last chapter called assumptions, I'm going to remind you in this one what the term bisexual means since it's pretty relatable to me... The couch potato writing this book.

Being bisexual means that a person is attracted to both genders, male and female. It does not mean that if you date a person of the opposite gender that you are suddenly straight or if you date someone of the same gender then you are suddenly gay. No. You would still be labeled as bisexual no matter what gender you are dating at the time.

It is NOT okay to stereotype people that are bi, by claiming that they are all cheaters and unfaithful or by saying they just can't decide. For some reason, idiots have this idea that if a girl or boy are bisexual that they are most likely to cheat on their partner with someone of a different gender.

W H A T.

STRAIGHT PEOPLE CHEAT TOO, JAN.
And saying that they can't decide what gender they want to be with is ridiculous because honey... they don't have to decide between the two. They already like both of them.

Oh, and if you're a crusty old guy who knows that a girl is bisexual and dating a woman... it doesn't mean she wants you to join them in their relationship. Please leave.