Ok... But DON'T Flaunt it!

"It's OKAY to be gay.. I don't have a problem with it. But don't flaunt it and rub your gayness in my face!"

They say this as if we don't see heterosexuals making out every time we flip the channel.

Or as if we don't see straight married couples holding hands as they walk around a store.

Or as if we don't hear girls singing about how hot their men are on the radio all the time, vice versa.

But WE, gay people who probably spend a good amount of time hidden in the closet, are FLAUNTING our sexuality to you. Really?

Why don't you just admit that you are a giant homofallopian who hates seeing gay people express themselves! You HATE seeing them happy, don't you?!

Well TOO BAD GEORGE! Because gay people SHOULD hold their lovers hands in public if they want to. If they want to talk about how gay they are, they should. If a gay boy wants to wear colorful clothing, they should.

They aren't doing it to terrorize you or to annoy you. They are being themselves. If you have a problem with people being themselves, how about you take off your wedding ring and toss it in the next trash can you see because I don't think you should FLAUNT your heterosexual marriage everywhere! How disgusting!

Oh, but if you finally realize that you sounded like an asshat before then by all means, keep your wedding ring on, go kiss your wife, and let others do the same with the person that they love.