"What Are Your Genitals?"

"What did you used to look like?"
"What's your real name?"
"Did you have a penis?"

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
WHY. WOULD. YOU. EVER. ALLOW. THOSE. WORDS. TO. COME. OUT. OF. YOUR. MOUTH.

Number one, that's disgusting.
Number two... Does there even have to be a number two?

You can't just ask people about their private parts... They are called private for a REASON! Why would you want to know what is inside somebody's pants... Do you want people asking YOU to pull down yours to show the world what you got? Probably not.
I mean... Unless you do. You do you boo boo.

Either way, do not ask somebody else what their private parts look like because that's an invasion of privacy.

ITS NOT EVEN IMPORTANT!
THE WORLD WILL NOT END IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT SOMEONES GENITALS ARE.
TRUST ME.

Also, if you ask a person what their "Real" name is or what they used to look like before their transition, that is basically you completely shutting them down as a person in general. They did not transition for you to ask about their life beforehand. They transitioned to BECOME this person they've always wanted to be. Do not strip that away from someone.

On the other hand, if the transgender male or female DECIDES they want to share that information with you, then that's okay! It is all up to them and they will do it if they are comfortable with it. But if you ask, it can rub them the wrong way and nobody will appreciate that.