Chapter 5

As I sat down for hours my mind somehow went to my BFF Cecelia

When I first met my monster. The very next day I was talking to my best friend Cecelia. She never really believed in Monsters, fairies. So she always said the same thing

"Al Monsters aren't real"

Then at age sixteen she came to my house when my parents weren't home and I didn't know she was coming, and My monster was there. So basically she caught us in a make out session. She pulled him off and screamed and then she figured out who he was. 

Cecelia was my Best-est friend, until depression came. She would starve, cut, burn herself and I would keep telling her.

"C it's not worth it"

She stopped for 4 months straight. Until her boyfriend broke up with her cause he said and I quote "Your too fat" she took it very personal and she cut a bit too deep. She died in the hospital with me by her side.

That was also the night I found out about my Monster's work. I stopped eating because I was so heart broken and my monster took notice. I made a single cut on my right wrist because I wanted to be reminded of my Best friend. My Monster found out very quickly and patched my arm up and left. I followed him to a ally where he killed Cecelia's ex in cold blood. But I still wasn't afraid of my monster but I was shocked. He saw me and his eyes looked dark but they turned back to emerald green as he walked over to me.

I shook my head. This memory was one I would like to forget.