Chapter 10

Me and My Monster got in the car and so did Louis and the girl. My Monster got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat. and Louis and the girl got in the back and My Monster started to drive, the car was silent. awkward silence. I looked at my phone and decided to play flappy bird my Highscore was 275. I made it to 274 then I died. I almost threw my phone out the window when My Monster  looked at me. I smiled and turned off my phone. He smirked and continued to drive. Louis and the girl were texting eachother. It was awkward. We stayed like this for atleast 2 hours till My Monster stopped the car at a big house.

"We're here" My Monster said as He got out of the car.

I did too and so did Louis and the girl. Louis grabbed her hand and started walking towards the door. I grabbed my monster's hand as I grabbed my bag. Louis knocked on the door and a girl opens the door.

"Hi Sheyanne" Louis said as he waved his hand.

"Hey Louis, Nikoline, Harry" She said as she opened the door more so we can walk in.

"Sheyanne this is Al, Al this is Sheyanne. Wolf's Girlfriend" My Monster introduced me to her.

"Hi Al, is that short for something?" Sheyanne asked.

"Um it's short for Alexandria" I said simply.

Sheyanne's face went pale.

"oh ok, Simon is waiting for you guys." Sheyanne said as she walked off.

Me and My Monster followed Louis and Nikoline up the stairs to a office. There we saw a man sitting behind a desk looking at paperwork. He looked up.

"Hello Louis, Harry, Nikoline and Al" he smiled "Nikoline , Harry and Louis you may go, me and Al need to talk"