Chapter 20

(Author's POV)

Harry went to go sleep on the uncofortable couch, He turned on the tv as background sound to help him sleep. He slowly drifted off and then he heard glass shattering. He shot straight up and saw the curtains, a wooden chair on fire. It caught to the walls and he ran into the kitchen, Grabbed a pot and a pan and ran up stairs. He started to walk down the hall banging the spoon on the pot.

"Everyone up! fire! grab what you can and get out!" He yelled

Louis and Liam were the first ones out of the rooms. Niall and Zayn started banging on their doors and so did Al.

"Harry our doors are locked from the outside!" Niall yelled.

Liam ran to Niall's door and took a couple steps back.

"Niall! stand back I'm kicking it down" Liam shouted as he kicked the door open.

Louis went to Zayn's and did the same while Harry did the same to Al's door. As soon as Harry kicked it open he ran into Al's arms. 

"I got you, I got you"  he let go of her and grabbed a bag and threw clothes in it to last them a couple days.

he lead her downstairs to a room with Flames. The boys ran out and Harry and Al followed. Al got out from the back door first and Harry started to walk out when one of the planks of fire hit his side causing him to fall on the grass, holding his side in pain. Al rushed to his side and moved his hand but he put it back.

"Harry let me lift up your shirt" He moved his hand and winced as she grabbed the soft fabric. She lifted it up over his head and saw a third degree burn on his right side on his skull tattoo.

As she examined it they all heard police and fire sirens in the distance. 

"We need to get out of here now Louis, Help me pick Harry up" Liam said. 

Liam grabbed Harry's shoulders and Louis grabbed his feet and started walking towards the car. Al got in the very back and Louis and Liam laid Harry in the very back with his head on Al's lap.  Niall and Zayn got in the two middle seats and Liam got in the drivers seat and Louis in the passenger seat. They started to drive when Liam said.

"Al, make sure the police do not see his face ok?" 

She nodded and stroked Harry's curls off his sweaty face. The light from the street lamp making his face glow. His eyes were closed and he kept wincing.

 "Where the Hell are we going to go Liam?" Louis asked

"I don't know Louis, I don't know." Liam said driving out of town.

"There's on place we can go, But I doubt  they will let us in" Harry groaned sitting up.

"Where Harry?" Louis asked as Al put Harry's head back down.

Harry Sighed.

"Chesire" He said closing his eyes again. "Just go to Chesire then I'll drive" He said.

"Ok" Liam said as he started driving to Chesire.

Niall and Zayn started talking about things and Liam and Louis were arguing about Directions.  Harry slowly drifted off to sleep in Al's lap while she hummed a song.

A couple hours of long driving, talking, directions and argueing. Liam stopped the car.

"Harry wake up" Al said shaking him gently "you need to drive" She said.

Harry sat up and got out of the car with Al helping him. Zayn and Niall moved to the very back and Louis and Liam went in the middle and Harry and Al went in the front. Harry put back on his shirt, wincing when he lifted his arms up and started the car.  He grabbed Al's hand in his and put the other hand on the steering wheel and kept driving. Al held his hand back and watched him drive. His hair was a mess of curls. and his Emerald green eyes were dull. They drove for another 30 minutes and Harry stopped the car at a nice house.

"You guys stay here"  He said.

Before anyone could protest, Harry was already out of the car door. 

Harry walked infront of the house and gulped. He took his shaky hand and knocked on the door. A 25 year old girl opened the door.

"Hi how may I help you?" She asked.

"Alayna?" He said

"Yes thats me, who areyou?" She asked about to close the door.

"It's me, your little brother. Harry" He said straightening up.

She looked at him and her eyes widened and she slapped him.

"Ow!" he said holding his face.

"Thats for leaving" she said and hugged him "and this is for coming back."

He hugged her back and yelped in pain.

"Harry?!?!" Alayna shoted.

The other boys and Al got out of the car.

"Alayna, we need somewhere to stay for a while" Harry said holding his side.

"You can stay here is you want I don't mind, it gets kinda lonely here sometimes" She said letting everyone inside.

"Where's mum?" Harry Asked falling on the couch.

"She died, I tried to find you and tell You but I couldn't" She said sitting on a chair.

Al walked to the couch and sat down putting Harry's feet on her lap.

"Oh" He said with no emotion on his face.

The awkward silence started to fill the room until Alayna turned on the news.

Still no sign of the psycho killer but police have found out where he was hiding along with a couple of his work mates. Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan are now wanted. But the police said if they turn in the psycho killer they will not be arrested. I repeat they will not be arrested. Police have also found out that the psycho killer is holding a victim hostage. Her name is Alexandria Mcallester and She was reported missing by her parents. Last time she was seen she was with the psycho killer. Please if you see her contact the police because he could kill her at any time and any place so please keep a eye out for Alexandria Mcallister, I repeat Alexandria Mcallister.

(A/N) Cliff hanger till Monday :O!!!! Like, comment, share and follow please