Chapter 24

(Al's POV)

I sat in the kitchen eating, or atleast trying to. I couldn't help but feel sorry for My Monster. He has been threw a lot  but he could have been threw more as a kid. I sighed and twirled my spoon around in my bowl, I decided to let my mind wander and it went back to cecelia.

(Authors POV)

Flashback

Cecelia and Al were age 6 playing in the sand at the beach, Harry was watching from a distance.

"His hair is curly like a curly brown jungle" Al said putting sand in a bucket.

"mhm, what else?" Cecelia asked digging a hole.

Al sits next to Cecelia and helps.

"um, lots of tattoos like a billion!" Al says sticking her hands out in the air.

Cecelia laughed and moved her Black raven hair.

"No one can have a billion tattoos Al its just not possible" she stopped digging and grabbed the bucket and walked to the water with Al following.

"ok, so maybe I overreacted on the tattoos" Al said sticking her feet into the water as Cecelia scooped water into the bucket.

"A little?" Cecelia asked, raising her eyebrow.

"ok, a lot" Al said helping cecelia carry the bucket to the hole.

"So anything else about this, Monster?" Cecelia asked pouring the sea water into the hole.

"No nothing else really"Al said putting a tiny boat into the hole

"Al you know you are my bestest friend right?" Cecelia said looking at Al in concern.

"Yes I know that" Al said smiling.

"And as your bestest friend in the world I have to be honest with you, Al, Monsters aren't real. They will never be real" Al's heart shredded into tiny pieces.

"They are to" Al shouted.

"No their Not Al" Cecelia said calmly 

"Then would I have made the nickname Al by myself?" Cecelia didn't answer and continued to play in the sand.

"Did I?!" Al yelled. 

"Cecelia it's time to go home" Cecelia's mom said.

"Coming, bye Al" Cecelia waved and ran off.

"Alexandria do you want s ride home?" Cecelia's mother asked.

"No I'm good, Bye Cece bye Mrs. Coral" Al kept playing until sunset and started walking back home. She walked down the street of the quiet town.

Her pick tails swing back and fourth and you could hear her footsteps against the concrete Though, she froze when she heard another sound of footsteps. She turned her head and saw a dark figure walking towards her. She ran as fast as her little feet could. She soon crashed into someone. 

"Al? are you ok?" Harry Asked kneeling to her height.

"No, there was something after me!"  Al shouted hugging Harry's neck.

"Here I'll take you home, put these headphones on so you can relax." Al nodded as Harry put on the headphones and picked her up, she closed her eyes and fell asleep as Harry walked. Harry heard the footsteps and turned around to a person in a black cloak with the hood covering their face. Harry raised a eyebrow.

"who are you?" he asked. confused.

The person just turned around and walked away.

 Harry stood there, confused. He turned back around and started to walk again.

Al woke up in her bed with her favorite animal and Harry no where, not even in the bed.

End Of Flashback

Al got snapped out of her memory when Louis ran in with a bag with white powder.

"I got it!" He yelled to the boys.

Liam looked up from his newspaper.

"I'm not doing that" he snapped his paper back open and continue to read.

"I will!" Zayn shouted standing on the couch.

"Good Luck" Niall said stuffing his face in a hamburger.

"Oh Boy" Alayna said sipping her coffee.

(Play the song Hamster Dance...... NOW XD you will thank me later)

After a couple hours of sniffs, Zayn was doing cartwheels really fast. Louis started to scream and eat Nialls food. Zayn Covered Al and Alayna with toilet paper. Al and Alayna both gave him a scowl. Louis looked out the window and saw a pigeon with a golden chain necklace and sunglasses and a hat.

"KEVIN?!?!?!" Louis yelled with the sparkle in is eyes.

Kevin started to move his head left and right and Louis copied him. Louis took off his shirt and ran outside and started doing screw the light bulb and pat the dog.And Zayn ran oiut Nude and started running around the house, while everyone was staring wide eyed.

"This is too much" Al said covering her eyes.

"DANCE KEVIN DANCE!" Louis screamed at his imaginary Kevin pigeon that was dancing.

"VAS HAPPENIN NEIGHBORS!" Zayn yelled running down the street.

Louis started to take off his pants and thats wear Liam slammed the door shut (Turn it off XD) *SLAM*

"I give up on them" Liam said falling on the couch, Al laughed.

"I'm going to check on Harry" Al said walking up the stairs. 

Alayna went in the kitchen to clean up and Niall walked in.

"Sorry about those two, their nuts!" Niall said giving Alayna dishes, dshe grabbed them.

"Oh it's fine, Besides I have seen a lot of that bef-" before Alayna could finish her sentence, they heard Al scream in terror. Making Alayna and Niall drop dishes and run up the stairs, to a horrible scene.