Chapter Seventeen

{{say the name}}
{look how badass and good looking Yoongi is in that picture like damn son}

Jimin's hand was right there on the table, wanting to be held. It seemed to be begging Yoongi to just cover it up with his larger hand.
They were sat at a restaurant, waiting for their drinks to arrive, and Jimin's small, cute hand was just sitting there.

Slowly, Yoongi inched his hand forward.
Slow and steady, closer and closer.

Finally, their fingertips brushed and Yoongi sighed out in relief internally. Not that he needed to worry. As soon as their fingertips touched, Jimin was intertwining their fingers, so that their clasped hands sat on the table as Jimin continued to browse the menu.

It was only once their food arrived did Jimin let go, and Yoongi was glad.
Jimin slid off his rings gently, since he had chosen a messy meal and didn't want to get them dirty.

"Is it good?"
"Hm..? Oh, yeah. Yours?"
"It's delicious. Want some?"
"Ooh yes please! Here have some of mine too."

After a long night of having fun, and giggling together; they eventually paid and began walking home.

It was raining, but it didn't matter. They intertwined hands, and that's when things started to go downhill.

"Hey, where's your rings?" Yoongi asked, and with that one sentence all of the colour left Jimin's face.

"Shit." He hissed, stopping in his tracks.
"I left them at the restaurant...they were my mums." Jimin gulped, squeezing Yoongi's hand tightly.

"I'll go back and get them."

"No, Yoongi. It's fine. It's too late, cold and wet to get them now."

"Jimin, those rings mean a lot to you. I'm not just leaving them."

"It's not that much of a big deal."

"Yes it is."

"Yoongi-"

"Jimin."

And with that, Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's lips and turned back in the rain, walking quickly back to the restaurant.

Jimin followed behind shortly afterwards, shaking his head with a small smile on his lips.

"Stubborn." He muttered fondly.

But in the rain.

Roads get slippery.

Windows get blurry.

Vision gets blocked.

People get hurt.

"YOONGI!"