Chapter 22

Oh my goshhhh!! Thank you for 3K reads!! My jaw literally dropped when I saw that! I'm so glad to see people are enjoying my writing!

Jimin walked slowly down the hall towards the room where Yoongi was. He just wanted to say goodbye, one. last. time.

"I'll miss you." Jimin whispered gently to the sleeping Yoongi. Jimin didn't disregard the dried tear streaks on Yoongi's cheeks, and he lifted up his fingers to gently brush against them.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered again, getting a little choked up.
"I promise you, it wasn't what it looked like." He gently closed his eyes, swallowing deeply, gently resting his small hand upon Yoongi's larger one.
He suddenly felt Yoongi's grip tighten, and their fingers intertwined.

"I know." A voice whispered hoarsely.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, blinking away his tears.

"Yoongi-"

"Jimin," Yoongi moved his other hand to Jimin's cheek, and gently guided his face down to his own.
Jimin's gaze darted down to Yoongi's plush pink lips before going back to his eyes, their noses brushing gently as Jimin leaned closer.

",I think I love you Park Jimin." Jimin heard Yoongi whisper, before Yoongi's lips were gently pressed against his.

Jimin whimpered slightly, fighting for dominance before letting Yoongi take control, their lips moving together hungrily.

They broke away, both panting gently and Yoongi was pleased to see that Jimin's lips were red and slightly swollen.

Jimin licked his lips gently before smiling. "Yoongi," he started.

Yoongi looked from his lips to his eyes, seeing them sparkle with emotion.

",I think I love you too, Min Yoongi."

I've decided I'm not going to post the next chapter until we have 12 votes on this one! I know we can do it! We've done it before!
Once again, thank you for 3K reads ❤️
I hope you continue to support and enjoy~