Chapter 11

A/N
Hey!! This is a quick authors note before the next chapter! I'd just like to say thank you for the phew readers who are voting and commenting! Love you guys~ it really means a lot to me ^^
The next chapter is gonna be in Yoongi's POV omggggg... 😂
EXO's comeback is literally slaying my existence ahh!

P.Jimin added you on Skype

Min Yoongi, a black-haired young male inhaled quickly, mentally preparing himself to hear the voice of the adorable Park Jimin; who he had been messaging for the past few months.

Incoming audio call from P.Jimin

Yoongi panicked slightly, finger hovering over the 'accept' button for a second before pressing down on it.

"Hello?" He said cautiously, the deep baritone of his voice ringing out in the silence.

"Oh my god." A higher pitched voice on the other end said, and suddenly Yoongi could hear angels. The others voice was so smooth and sweet, as if honey was dripping from the words he spoke.

"Yoongi?" He almost wanted to faint at the sound of his name escaping Jimin's lips.

"U-h yeah Jimin, wow, hi."

An angelic giggling came through the speakers, and Yoongi's heart fluttered at the sound.

"Your voice is deeper than I thought it would be." Jimin spoke hesitantly, sounding slightly nervous. Yoongi chuckled lowly, a small blush dusting his cheeks and he was kind of glad Jimin couldn't see him.

"Well, I'm not soft."

"Aww I bet you are!" Jimin cooed, giggling cutely.

"No. I'm not."

"Sureee, I have to go now, Yoongi. My brother wants me."

"Okay, bye jiminie!"

"Bye Yoongi bear~"

The call ended, with Yoongi sitting there holding the phone to his ear, mouth slightly agape.
A dopey smile appeared on his face as he stared into the distance.
"Yoongi bear." He repeated, the dopey smile remaining on his face.