Chapter 23

~Three years later~

Jimin smiled at Yoongi across the table, leaning over to connect their hands across the top. For some reason Yoongi looked very nervous today, constantly licking his lips and adverting his gaze.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin smiled tentatively at him, stroking a thumb across the back of Yoongi's hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Yoongi smiled slightly, looking into his eyes. Yoongi then let his gaze travel around the room, before finally landing on something that he was looking for. He raised an eyebrow, and as if someone had responded, he grinned widely, letting his gums show.

Jimin went to turn around, but stopped when Yoongi said his name.

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked at him, surprised to see Yoongi standing up from their table in the fancy restaurant.

"...Yoongi?" He replied, eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion.

Yoongi looked at someone in the distance again and nodded, licking his lips again nervously.

Jimin's eyes widened as the orchestra that had been playing quite music, started playing Jimin's favourite song. He watched the band for a moment, smiling slightly before turning back to Yoongi.

Who had dropped to one knee.

"Oh my god." Jimin gasped, holding a hand up to his mouth as Yoongi gently grasped the other one.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi cleared his throat, hands shaking slightly.

"We've been through a lot together, over the past years. Tears, smiles, fights, happiness. I know our relationship isn't perfect, but what makes it special, is that it's ours. It's our relationship, and to me, that's the most perfect and beautiful thing ever. I love you so much, Jimin. So, would you," Yoongi paused slightly, using his other hand to get a box out of his pocket and opening it, revealing a beautiful ring," do me the honour, of marrying me?"

By now, Jimin was sobbing. He nodded quickly, unable to speak and jumped into Yoongi's arms, knocking him over.

"Yes, yes, yes." He cried into Yoongi's shoulder, hugging him tightly.

Applause came from all sides of the restaurant, and Namjoon (who Yoongi had been signing to) signalled the band to keep playing, struggling to keep his tears at bay.

"I love you so much, Min Yoongi."

"I love you too, Min Jimin."

The End