Chapter 21

Yoongi lied there, staring blankly at the wall as he thought of Jimin. Yoona talked mindlessly to him, but he didn't pay attention, preferring to advert his thoughts to the sweet boy with a beautiful eye smile, and adorable chubby cheeks.

"Is that okay?" He heard Yoona say, and he absentmindedly nods. Suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips against his and he jolted away as far as he could in the hospital bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He spitted out venomously, wiping his mouth and glaring at her.

"But- but you said yes?"

"As if I was actually listening to you, you bitch. You always ruin everything! Why would I want to be with you?"

Yoona stood up, eyebrows furrowed and eyes lit up with a furious fire.

"I will get you Yoongi, no matter what." And with that, she stormed out of the room, leaving Yoongi with his thoughts.

Yoongi licked his lips, and blinked quickly, eyes beginning to well up with tears.

"Why did Jimin do that?" He voiced out loud.

"He didn't." A voice said from the side, and Yoongi nearly jumped out of his skin when he noticed the doctor from the corner of his eyes.

"What?" He blurred out, confused.

"Jimin, the cute boy who was here before, right?" The doctor continued, and Yoongi narrowed his  eyes slightly when he mentioned 'cute'.

"Don't worry, Mr Min, I'm taken." The doctor giggled slightly, before holding out a hand to Yoongi.

"I'm Dr Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."

Yoongi smiled slightly, before taking hold of his hand and shaking it gently.

"Min Yoongi, as you already know."

Jin nodded, then opened his mouth to speak.
"Jimin didn't kiss that other girl."

"What do you mean?"

"She kissed him."

Yoongi's lips parted in surprise, "what?"

"She waited until you had shown signs of waking up before forcing herself onto him. She had trapped his hands behind him so he couldn't break free. I tried to step in but it was too late, you had already seen it."

There was silence, before a broken whisper of "Jimin," sliced through the tension.

Jin smiled sadly, before walking into the back room to get tissues, his motherly side taking over again.

"Oh, Jimin. I'm so sorry."

A/N

Hey guys! I'm going on this stupid survival camp tomorrow so wish me luck 😢
It's also my holidays rn so luckily there should (hopefully, most likely) be more regular updates on all my stories!!

Thanks~