Chapter 18

Jimin sat, tears spilling down his cheeks, face in his palms.
"You idiot, Min Yoongi. You fucking idiot." He sobbed into his hands, his heart seeming to clench in pain.
Jimin waited outside of the hospital room, sitting on one of the uncomfortable chairs, the back digging into his spine painfully. He hadn't woken up yet. He hadn't fucking woken up yet.

Jimin stood, too agitated to sit still. Pacing the floor outside of Yoongi's room, worry filling his veins and fear evident in his eyes.

"Park Jimin?" A voice called quietly, and Jimin harshly turned, almost getting whiplash.
He strode over to where the doctor stood, nodding and blurting out "yes, yes that's me."

"You can see Min Yoongi now, but he's in a coma,"

Jimin pushed past the doctor, rushing to the hospital bed. A broken sob breaking past his lips as he sees Yoongi. He was just... lying there.

"Yoongi, Yoongi, why did you do that?" He took a shaky breath in, biting down on his lip as tears escaped his eyes. Jimin gently traced circles on Yoongi's pale, still arm, talking to him meaninglessly.

"I miss you, you idiot. Why did you push me out of the way? I'm supposed to be here, not you."

Jimin broke down, he couldn't take it anymore. Sobs racked his whole body.

"You might not wake up! You might now wake up now!" He screamed, sobbing mentally. He hardly registered the hands grabbing him and pulling him away. He thrashed, not wanting to leave his Yoongi's side.

"STOP IT!" He screamed, as Yoongi got further and further out of his sight.

"STOP IT! LET ME GO! YOONGI!"

***

Silence. Silence is good...

Screaming.

...

Jimin? Why are you screaming?