A/N (hehhehehe)

Hiiiii!!
Guess what!!

I'm writing another book! The other one was a bit of a flop, but this time I'm letting my readers (*gasp* that's you!) choose ship and plot!

So; here are the choices:

F
Ship; (please don't ask for others; I don't feel comfortable writing about them)
Yoonmin
Taekook

Plots; comment on plot you want
A= Jimin or Taehyung
B= Yoongi or Jungkook

'Tattoos and A grades'
Person A has always been the good guy at school. Straight As. Teacher's pet. Hand up at every question. So when A's parents say that they're going to be letting another boy live with them as a favour to the parents, A is horrified to see the other male is B from school. B with the tattoos, the peircings. B who skips classes and half asses everything.
Well, this will be fun...

'I Hate That I Love You'
In which person A and person B hate each other, and a fight scene quickly turns into a make out session, and none of them know how to deal with it.
"I hate you."
"The feeling's mutual."

'Don't'
{sorry this plot is yoonmin. I've had it planned for a while, but never gotten around to writing it}
No, Jimin. That part of the forest is where the bad wolves are."
Ever since he was younger, Jimin had been told to never, ever go across the border. He obeys.
He presents as an omega, which isn't surprising due to his caring nature. He's happy. His life is perfect...
Until a black as coal alpha wolf comes bounding out of the 'bad forest' with blood pouring out of wounds, and collapses in the meadow where Jimin rests.

'The Boy Next Door'
Taehyung has lived in his parent's house for years. Now, at the age of 21, he's still there. There's always been the same people in the neighbourhood. Little, old Mrs Park down the road. Good old Mark up the road.
Until,
The Jeons moved in.
Next door.
To Taehyung.
It doesn't help, that the Jeon's have a son around Taehyungs age. Who's bedroom just happened to be opposite his. Who happens to never shut his blinds. And who just happens, to have abs that Taehyung can't stop looking at.

If you have any plots you'd like to see me write: comment them (or message me) and I'll try my best 😊

Yeah, so thanks guys~ ❤️