Prologue

****************************************************************************************************************************

WARNING: This story contains guy on guy action as well as rape and explicit scenes. You've been warned so I don't want to hear anything about it. If you don't like it then don't read it. Some of it happens right here in the prologue so you're best bet is to leave now if you don't want to read that stuff.

Now that that is out of the way...This is my first guy on guy story and my first one on here. I know I'm not a perfect writer so there are bound to be mistakes and typos and misused words or something wrong. I know there are grammar Nazis everywhere and I love you guys, but please don't be rude about it. Tell me I made a mistake and I'll fix it. Send me a message, make a comment, whatever, just please be polite about it.

Now I hope you guys enjoy the story and hope to hear your feedback on it. I love to hear from people that read my things even if its not praise so feel free to talk to me.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Pain. Darkness. Weakness. Hatred.

That is all I could feel anymore. I'd been locked up, my ankle chained to what I assumed was the wall, for months maybe even years at this point. I lost track after the first week really. I couldn't tell you how old I was, my name, where I was...nothing. I didn't exist anymore. I was just an empty shell waiting to be torn apart and left to die. The one thing I could tell you, vampire are real. Don't laugh and say I've lost my mind because I already know I have. That has nothing to do with this. I had been taken by vampires.

Their fangs piercing my skin without restraint with no regards to if I even had enough blood left in me. My neck, my arms, my legs, my...everywhere. Nowhere was off limits to them and when they were done feeding, they would use me to satisfy their other needs. Like I told you, I can't tell you how old I was anymore, but I did know I had never even been to high school before I was taken. The pain was no longer physical to me, my body had gone numb long ago. It was emotional, mental, and it was crushing.

The darkness, that scared me but at the same time it calmed me. I know it's a contradiction but it's true. I always had a blindfold on, sometimes I was gagged, but the blindfold was a constant. Even whenever I managed to get to blindfold off, I was greeted by darkness. There were no windows in the room I was kept in, no doors as far as I could tell since I never saw a crack of light that you normally would from under a door. So how did the vampires get in or out you ask? My best guess is some sort of teleporting. That or they could walk through walls, like I said I was always blindfolded and couldn't see even if I wasn't.

My weakness and hatred were obvious. They fed off of me on an almost daily basis, at least I assumed that was how they often they fed from me. And my hatred was for being taken from my own home, my family and friends in the next room. I was taken from my safe place, from everything I knew and stuffed in the darkness never to be seen again. I also hated myself because I gave into them almost immediately when they took me. I never fought back, didn't even yell or cry. And now, I didn't even have the strength to try.

I could tell I wouldn't last much longer now. I could no longer feel any strength in my limbs, not even enough to roll to my side when I tried to sleep. I also felt myself sleeping more and would wake to find I'd been moved and was once again covered in....I didn't even want to think about it. Or I'd wake up just as they shoved themselves into my ass. Oh did I mention I was a guy? Must have forgotten that too. Funny wasn't it? I was a guy being held captive as food source and fuck toy for a group of male vampires. Yes, every last one of them was a guy. I could tell there were four of them, each of their voices engraved into my mind. No names, no faces, no generic description of what they might look like or how tall they were, just voices...and their lower parts.