Chapter 4

AUSTIN'S POV

"Austin, get your ass out here!" Zach shouted with such fury in his voice. "What?" I said. "Her parents...what are they gonna say when they found out she's gone?" Knowing who he was infering by saying "her" hit me with a million thoughts. What was I suppose to tell her parents? How would I calm Rebecca and make her feel like she was somewhat safe? Whenever my eyes met hers all I could see was terror and sadness. It hurt knowing that she thought I was out to get her. "AUSTIN!" Zach shouted interrupting my thoughts. I stared at him waiting for his next response. "Ugh, nvm. Just go check on the little bitch" he exclaimed while rolling his eyes. I shoved him to the side, making my way past the small hall of the RV. I stopped right outside of the doorway I knew Rebecca was in. I took a deep breath, and knocked, because knowing her she gets more terrified when one of us guys just barges in. "Rebecca, look I'm sorry about all this. I can't really explain why we brought you here. You know too much already. Just know you're safe. For now." There was no response. Rebecca had the damn tendency to ignore all of the guys especially when she was nervous. "Rebecca!" I shouted. Still no answer. My frustration built up before I barged the door open. Only to find that Rebecca wasn't there and that the window was slightly open. Oh shit, she was gone.

Okay so I need help deciding who should be the character of Rebecca in this story. I thought Selena but now I'm considering Becky G. Or maybe no one. Leave a comment and tell which celebrity would you like as Rebecca. Thanks for reading loves:) Hope you like the story so far