Chapter 3

Everything froze. My gaze could not leave that ONE item, that bracelet with the initials "MM" on the bracelet. I never understood what those two letters stood for. I noticed that his gaze met mine on his hand. I slowly looked up just to see a sly smile. If I knew that smile from anywhere it was from the one and only. Austin Mahone. "Wh- y are yo-u do-i-ng this?" I stuttered. His eyes grew sad and he frowned "I have no choice Becca. I honestly don't." Just as I was about to ask him what he meant I heard police sirens followed by who I now knew to be Zach's voice "Shit  we need to make a run for it".Austin then quickly swiped me off my feet and forced me to run with him out of the bank. As we took the escape door all the guys pushed me into a van. "What the hell are you guys doing?!" I shouted. One of the guys still covered with his mask took it off only to reveal none other than Alex. He responded by saying "Cause we know your little mouth will talk to the cops and trust me sweetheart we wouldn't want that" he spoke with a chuckle.  The tanner looking man who I knew was Robert stepped on the wheel and the car raced through the streets. I couldn't help but cry. After all what did I do to deserve being in this mess. Absolutely nothing! I had no idea where these guys were taking me? Would I ever see my family and friends? What the hell was going to happen to me? All these questions raced through my head. The car suddenly came to a stop. "We're here" announced Robert. All the guys got out of the car but I was too into my thoughts to realize what was actually happening. I felt a small nudge on my arm. "Becca c'mon" Austin spoke. I got out of the car and right before me I noticed that it looked  like we were in the middle of nowhere. Then I saw all the boys walking in an RV. I followed. As I walked in I noticed Alex and Robert were dragging something. I looked down to see what it was., only to find the old lady who I had seen in the bank…dead…helplessly dead. I felt anger tears rush down my face. Why were they doing this? I just don’t get it. Everything was just building up.  I felt someone grab my hand, it was Austin. “Let’s go to my room okay” he softly said as he wiped away my tears with his right thumb.

Okies so few announcements!

1. Omg thank you so much for all the reads and comments (:

2. Someone made a Rebecca twitter account omg omg. If anyone wants to be Austin just make one and follow @RebeccaHawtkins on twitter.

3. Don't forget to read my other fanfic"Everything I Love"

Thats about it. I know y'all were dying to find out. Anyways tell me what you think of the story. Leave comments. Vote. I Love you all. TYSM <3