Chapter 1

"OMG Rebecca guess what?!!?" I heard my best  friend Delia ask excitedly. "OMG what?!?!" I mimicked her. "Zach Dorsey asked me out!!" she squealed. "Shhh..dude calm down" I whispered. Delia has had crush on Zach since forever. He was one of the most popular guys in school along with Alex Constancio, Robert Villanueva, and the popularist of them all Austin Mahone. I had heard that Austin was the biggest bad boy around. I didnt really associate with any of them quite frankly cause I just didnt want to get involved in all that "bad" stuff.  Delia and I continued talking until we noticed a crowd of people yelling in one area of the hallway. Delia and I made our way through to find, none other than Austin Mahone having a fight with Zane Hershey, a jock. They were practically killing each other. throwing punches, cursing under their breath. However, it was apparent that Austin was the one who was dominating. He practically made it look like it was too easy. "Rebecca..do something!" Delia shouted. Before I knew Mr. Sikes had ran down the hall breaking Austin apart from Zane. Mr. Sikes placed his hands on both of the boys shoulder telling them to calm down. Austin tore his hand away from his shoulder and walked off angrily. "Rebecca Hawtkins can you please go to class and tell the class I'm going to be running a  little late." he directed at me. He obviously was going to help Zane get cleaned up. As I was walking, I realized I had stepped on something. I looked down and it was a wooden bracelet. What made it not so plain was that it had MM on it. I put it on my wrist for now till I could make time to go to the office and place it in the lost and found. I made my way to Mr. Sikes class which was Chemistry. The kids were talking about the scene we had all just witnessed in the hall. " Ok guys Mr. Sikes says to just start on Chapter 74 in the textbooks. I then left, realizing I'd been having to pee since this morning but never went. I walked into the bathroom, only to see Austin standing in a urinal. I just stopped in my tracks and slowly tried to back out the door before Austin noticed, but he did. His gaze met mine and it stayed like that for a few seconds until I said "What are you doing here?" "Well this is a guys restroom he said with attitude. "What is wrong with you why are you always causing trouble, do you even realize how bad you probably hurt that Zane dude?!!" I yelled. "Do I look like I care princess"..he snapped back with a smirk on his face. "Your such a jer.." I was interrupted by him coming towards me slowly. "what are you.." I was trying to speak but then he got so close to my face. He looked me in the eyes. I could see his eyes studying my expression. Then he grabbed my right arm gently. "Hey, thats my bracelet" he said placing his finger on the brown wooden bracelet with the initials MM. "Oh yeah...I found it in the hall..and.." again he interrupted me by placing his index finger on my lip. "No need to explain... thanks though. For once I saw lightness in his eyes. I'd never seen Austin Mahone ever have that look..ever. He took the braclet from my arm and placed it back on his. Out of no where, the bell rung. I looked at my phone and realized that it was time to go. Austin rushed out of the restroom as if he were late for something. "Hey Becca!" I turned to find Delia. "Yeah?' "You want to have a movie day at my house?" No, I cant ..sorry I start my first day at the bank today. My dad got me this sorta internship thing with the bank..so now Im gonna have my first day today.

Ok I have a REALLY GREAT idea..I can't wait to put it into play in this story.