SMUT PART 3

"Lay me down in Brooklyn if I lose my life."

GUESS WHO DISAPPEARED FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS AND IS HERE WITH THE COMEBACK ALSO I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS EVEN IS ALSO MY MOM ALMOST FOUND OUT ABT WATTPAD.

Tyler and Josh loved cooking together it was one thing they used to come together closer.

"Hey, Tyler, come here!" Josh yelled from the kitchen on his phone.

"What do you need now?" Tyler said sleepily.

"What the hell is an empanada?"

"You gotta be joking me," Tyler said as he slouched down into the chair in only his underwear.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"Why don't you know what an empanada is?" Tyler retorted back.

"Fair enough," Josh said as he put his phone into his pocket as he walked over to his boyfriend.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at my beautiful boyfriend who conveniently is the most beautiful boy I've ever met in my life," the older boy said as heat rose to Tyler's face.

Josh began to gently grab the smaller boys waist as rub invisible circles onto his soft, tan skin.

"W-What are you doing?" Tyler asked becoming nervous.

Josh didn't reply, he only leaned in, perfectly capturing his lips. This quickly heated up into something much more than what was originally planned.

"J-Joshie," Tyler said breathily as he climbed onto the counter.

"What do you want me to do?" Josh whispered in Tyler's ear making chills go up his spine.

"You already know," the smaller boy said giving a slight smirk as he pulled off his grey shirt and threw it.

Josh wasted no time beginning to unbutton his pants as Tyler began to do the same. In a matter of minutes both boys were undressed and reconnected their lips back together. Josh immediately took control of the situation and pulled Tyler down to the floor with him. The cold tiles felt like ice against their are skin, but they didn't care.

"P-Please to-touch me," the smaller boy said shyly.

With that, Josh did him one better and put his mouth onto his cock. In no time, a series of moans m were released from Tyler's mouth. Josh pulled off as Tyler let out a slight whine.

"You won't be whining here in a minute, baby boy," Josh said knowing that was true.

The older boy flipped Tyler over and began to prep him without much warning.

"Josh!" Tyler said as he was taken back by surprise.

Once Josh believed the smaller boy was prepped enough, he climbed on top of Tyler with him still lying on his stomach and lined his hips up. The older boy went slowly at first, feeling Tyler adjust around him, and began going faster and faster. Josh soon began to slow down, feeling his high coming.

"I-I'm close," Tyler said between breaths.

"Me too."

Without warning, Tyler came with a high pitched moan that sounded throughout the house and soon Josh followed doing nearly the same thing.

"W-We should do that more often," Josh said as he kissed Tyler's shoulder blades.

This is absolute trash but what can ya do. Try harder and make an effort? Nah fam. I got a job recently and that's why I haven't been that active in uploads also I might end this book soon. I'm not sure.