Stupid Stupid

Too much hoe ass ness going on at school, not even worth talking about but I'll just get to the girls now.. (You already know me and the 2 mains)

THOTIANA (main hoe):

Her name is THOTIANA ok? So she hits on every guy even the bæ. I'm just like, GTFO.. AND she likes 2 guys at the same time. So THOTIANA is white, kinda short with blonde hair and I don't know what color her eyes are and I don't care. Also, she has braces that aren't even cute.She's using my husband to get closer to dick and Nathan. It's kinda sad but whatever, stupid hoe 😒

LILLY (hoe #2): Her name is Lily ok? She's really mean to my husband and she makes these remarks that are 1000% unnecessary. But, that's good on my part.. One less bitch to worry about 😌. I don't even know who she likes.. Sure it's someone I know. Lilly is Ethiopian and she's tall, brown eyes black hair but she does need to back up, like go to the moon. 🌛 The stars are waiting to see you.

SARAH (dated Hogan): Krissy hates her because she dated hogan and she didn't even like him 😒. Her name is Sarah and she's just pure fakeness. Me and Krissy call her Homewrecker like we do to all the girls that even talk to one of the bae's. Anyway.. She's skinny, brown hair, freckles with rosy red cheeks, and she's kinda tan in a way, with brown eyes. And she's in the 7th grade and Hogan's in the 8th, HOGAN needs to stick with girls his own age AND SARAH needs to just go.

KATHY (oh Jesus): ugh Kathy. Just eww. She's the most annoying person on the face of the earth, not just the face but the butt of the earth too! She laughs at EVERYTHING that anyone does and she especially laughs at Jerome's jokes like 100% of the time like GET OUT. THERES 15 EXITS IN THE CLASSROOM CHOOSE ONE. She's just fake and irrelevant and looks at you when she's talking about you. Like boo bitch? Is there a ghost on my face like turn around (every now and then). And her laugh isn't even cute she's like aHAha.. The letters which is the tone of her laugh when she doesn't sound like she's having an asthma attack 24/7. She really short, she dresses like a chola, wears 5 pounds of makeup and thinks she's all that, an has black hair and brown eyes 👀 Like gosh get out , YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF 1/15 EXITS IN THE CLASSROOM! ( choose one, preferably the window, I can help you along with gravity do you can fall on the ground on the snails 😊)

------------------------

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So hope you enjoyed the hoes, my stories and dialogue will hopefully start tomorrow so STAY TUNED YO