Honestly... I'm Fine (Part 2)

Sherwin's POV

aLRIGHT I'M READY FOR MORE TYPING.

I started typing this about 15 minutes after the first part was published.

And then it took forever to finish.

Now it's almost midnight Tuesday night.

I seriously need sleep but I don't care :P

The song on the top sounds like a song Sherwin would sing during this chapter or something (just listen to the lyrics or go here: http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/wiki/1/4 )

ALSO!!! More quoting in the story from part 2 of the comic! And it starts right at the beginning of this part! https://double--felix.tumblr.com/post/161096957104/show-us-ur-iahb-angst

ONTO THE STORY!!!

~~~~

I watched as the broken heart in my hands turned to black dust. But I felt nothing. Empty, cold, whatever. I thought of every good memory I could recall, but none made me smile even the tiniest bit. They made me cry even more. Even though I could be sad, I couldn't actually feel the emotion of sadness. All I know it that they were just tears dripping down my face for no reason.

"Shirley...?" I asked it, hoping for it to respond somehow. I wanted my feelings back. Please...

"Shirley, where'd you go?" I asked it again. More tears down my face, but still nothing at all.

"Oh, Jesus... Shirley?! SHIRLEY!!!" I yelled at it once more.

But nobody came.

Of course. Who would want to save me if I'm lost in a world without emotions.As each second ticks by, I'm losing more of what made me Sherwin.

"C-Come on, Shirley... Wake up! This isn't funny!" I said, trying to put some emotion into it. My would around me looked like it was fading into black, white, and grey. The colours of the world are turning bland and dull.

"You're all I have... S-Shirley, no..." I stuttered out, ending my stream of tears. I knew Shirley wasn't coming back, so what was the point of wishing if it was never going to come true. I slowly got up, looking at the moon above. Nothing.

(Quoting Over :3 )

"Sherwin? You okay?" Jonathan asked, just getting up. I jumped at the sound of his voice, but quickly regained my posture and appearance.

"I'm just fine. Now, let's go to sleep in the tent," I said, climbing into the tent for two.

Crunch.

A graham cracker... on the ground? Huh, nothing I should care about. The bag of crackers was useless now, so I threw them in the nearby trash can, along with some of the useless sugary candy I brought along with me. Who needs all that sugar? Not me, that's for sure.

I laid down on my sleeping bag, replaying the day's events in my mind with no emotion or reaction to anything at all.

Jonathan just looked at me. He knew something I didn't.

~~~~

Jonathan's POV

~~~~

Alright, Sherwin is acting so suspicious. And Shirley isn't there with him. Something happened.

"Sherwin, you okay?" I asked, sitting up and looking at the ginger next to me. He didn't even bother responding to my question. I tried again using a different question, "What happened to Shirley? Also where are all the graham crackers and snacks?"