Honestly... I'm Fine (Part 5)

HI

ALRIGHT

YOU ALL READY?

LET'S GO!

My sister helped me with this chapter a little bit (deciding what happens)

Jonathan's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never got the signal to my brain to stop pushing, and he fell backwards.

Off the ledge.

I ran over, reaching for his hand. I stretched it out as far as I could, and...

I just caught him, almost missing him. I sighed of relief and slightly smiled at him. He looked at me and just cried.

Tears were shed, and nothing could stop it.

I wanted to pull him up, but I was so close to falling myself that I couldn't.

"JONATHAN! L-LOOK, I'M SO SORRY!" Sherwin yelled, his voice cracking so hard out of sadness. I wanted to forgive him so bad, but I was to blame. He did so much for me and I didn't even realize it. He changed his own personality just to impress me. Like everyone says, 'Imitation is the highest form of flattery.'

Right?

"I wanted to hurt people, a-and it's because I wanted you... But I know you didn't feel the same. You were lying to yourself when you told my you love me. I know it," He continued. It was like he was telling me to let go and to just let him fall. I didn't want to. I can't let go.

"Why can't you just let go?" He quietly said, trying to get me to let go. I tried to pull him up. I tried so hard. But each pull was energy wasted. Tears dripped down my face, knowing I was going to fail. I can't do this any longer.

"Sherwin... I can't let you go!" I said to him, almost slipping over the ledge. I couldn't hold on much longer. Crap...

"I was the reason Shirley broke! STOP BLAMING YOURSELF, DAMMIT!" I yelled at him. He looked at me, like he didn't understand the words.

"No it's not your fault. I opened up to you and told you how I felt-" He started with me interrupting him, saying, "But I was the one who rejected you,"

"WE NEED TO GET YOU UP!" I said, looking around for anything. There was no ladder on this side, and nothing was to be found.

"Umm... what can we do..." I mumbled to myself. Honestly, I couldn't do anything. I'm a failure. If only I had my phone.

If only I didn't post the photo.

I messed up so freaking much. I don't deserve to be here. Why couldn't our positions be switched? I can only call out...

"HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP!" I called out, hoping someone would answer. The mystery person from before? What was his name... Mysterion!

"ANYBODY! MYSTERION, IF YOU'RE THERE, PLEASE!" I screamed into the night, with no reply. Of course no one would help us. Also who would be out so late?

"The person who you called out? Yeah, I saw him go into some redhead's house when I was coming over here," Sherwin remembered, trying to push me off him.

"A-ANYONE... P-please..." I croaked out, lowering my head onto the ledge on the roof.

No matter how much I tried, it failed like always. I called out like anybody would...

But nobody came.

I loosened my grip slightly on Sherwin, and didn't even realised. Who cares?

I felt my heart shatter inside my chest. It broke a long time ago, but never shattered. Or turned to black dust. But black dust seeped out of my shirt.

Nothing mattered to me. Death didn't seem so distant. Now I knew how Sherwin felt.

Distant, detached, dark, depressed.

Emotionless.

I cleared my throat when I saw Sherwin looking at the black dust. It slowly fell, and he caught some of it in his free hand.

"Don't be afraid... It's fine," I said, my version of fake tears slowly falling down the 80 foot drop to the ground.

"No... I'm making things worse! Your heart..." He said, tilting his hand and watching the dust drop to the ground.

"You're not making anything bad, JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I cried out. Please... Sherwin...

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF!" I screamed at him, trying to get him out of his fake reality.

"Jonathan, you know it's all my fault. Now I'm gonna fix it," He told me.

Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it....

Sadly smiling, he took his free hand and placed it on my arm. I know what he was going to do, and I can't stop it.

Please, please, please...

I can only-

"Goodbye, Jonathan," He whispered. He pulled free and let go. I can't believe he let go. No matter how hard I held on, fate just had another idea.

But I had to change my fate also. For the best.

I pushed myself off the roof and fell along with him.

The last thing I felt was my lips locking with his. I hated it, but I loved it at the same time. Tears streamed down my face, a mix of happiness and sadness.

You know how before someone you die your life flashes before your eyes? Well, the past few days happened with me in only a span of a few seconds.

The ground came closer, then a white flash blinded me.

Then black.

~~~~~
Sherwin's POV
~~~~~

Before I hit the ground, one thing struck my mind.

I never got to say "I love you" one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

:')

Before you ask, yes they died.

I'm sorry.

I just heard so many hearts break.

This chapter is kinda short, but I was busy also ;-;

Brb gonna go watch movies to stop the sadness

~Alex/AlexTheDuckPotato/BouldersRolling