Honestly... I'm Fine (Part 4)

HI

ALRIGHT

MORE SADNESS AND STUFF

YEAH....?

Okay let's go ;-;

(HEADS UP: Incoming Yandere ;] also reason for song at the top
Also one use of the "B" word)

Jonathan's POV
~~~~~~~~

The rusty metal ladder creaked underneath me while I was climbing up to the roof of the old apartment building. Usually other kids go up there to do... other things. But it was a Thursday night, so no one would be up here. It was still freezing cold, but I didn't mind.

"Hey," Someone said. I turned around to see someone in a purple outfit and a black hood. They had a question mark on their hood, and they just stared at me.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered at the stranger. They handed me a jacket-

"Is this my jacket? But how?" I asked the person, taking the jacket out of their hands. I put it on, feeling better and warmer.

"You left your window open, Jonathan," They said to me, backing up. I still had no idea who this person was, but he knew my name. I had to know.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious person. The laughed, almost the the edge of the roof.

"You don't know me, but a lot of people call me 'Mysterion'. In reality, I'm normal just like you," He said. With that, he ran off, jumping from roof to roof flawlessly. Who was that person? But at least I have my jacket so I don't freeze to death or anything like that. I laid down on the floor, watching the stars the gleamed against the black sky that loomed above us all. Each star was something unknown to us, waiting to be known.

I think Sherwin is a lost star in the sky, waiting to be known.

Or is he? I frowned at that thought. There's always good and happiness in everyone, even if they don't think so.

Footsteps got louder behind me as I looked up. A figure with curly ginger haired loomed above me.

Sherwin.

"So... thinking about anyone? Besides me?" He coldly asked, a metal object reflecting from behind his back. I turned on my phone flashlight and saw a Sherwin I never saw before. He was just... insane. A killer smile appeared on his face, and his eyes were just wide and full of insanity.

"What happened to you?" I asked him, backing up in fear.

~~~~
Sherwin's POV
~~~~

Me? What happened to me? What a stupid question for him to ask!

"Haha! Nothing happened to me. I just finally realized something," I said, tightening my grip on the metal knife behind my back, "If I can't have you... THEN NO ONE CAN" I revealed the knife in its full glory, adrenaline rushing through my veins. I loved it so much. I felt... something. Something good. Who needs a heart if you're like don't need all this love stuff? You need control over people instead!

"SHERWIN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jonathan yelled at me, backing away from me. Aww, how cute! He has nowhere to run, so why even bother backing away from me?

"Nothing's wrong! I just... want you! Nothing personal or anything!" I giggled, putting on the act of a popular girl. Who says I can't act when I'm trying to get someone for myself!

"Now tell me, who do you like?" I demanded, walking towards the dark haired boy nearing the edge of the roof. He backed away even more, only to be stopped by the ledge. The one thing that separated him from the 20 foot drop to the pavement below.

"Sherwin... please... I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T HURT ME!!!" He yelled, tears falling from his eyes. I felt something inside at the sight of this... it was so familiar that I stopped in my steps. I felt... regret-

~~~~
Jonathan's POV
~~~~

I threw the knife that I stole from Sherwin's hands across the rooftop. The one time he was distracted. Good.

"DAMN IT JONATHAN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INTERFERE WITH EVERYTHING?!" Sherwin yelled as I held him in a position where he couldn't move. Tears rolled down Kansas as the desperately tried to get away from me. I couldn't let him go.

I wouldn't let him go. Not again.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO HURT PEOPLE OUT OF RAGE!" I yelled back at him. The wind blew again, pain hitting my face along with Sherwin's. Wish it was warmer...

"GIVE ME A GOOD REASON! WHY I SHOULD BE DOING THIS! WHY YOU WANT TO STOP ME SO BAD!" He screamed at me, his tears blowing away from the wind. He was so close to the ledge, and I was pushing so hard to make sure he doesn't get away. But during this entire time, I realized something. The reason I kept waiting for him to walk in during school. The reason we became friends. The reason I went to his house today.

Out of love for him.

"YOU WANT A GOOD REASON?! WELL HERE IT IS!" I started, making sure the ginger was listening to me, "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He stared at me, shocked. He stopped pushing on me, and the Sherwin I knew came back.

But not for long.

I never got the signal to my brain to stop pushing, and he fell backwards.

Off the ledge.

I ran over, reaching for his hand. I stretched it out as far as I could, and-

~~~~~~~~
A/N

Omg I am so sorry right now

I LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel like Death: The Movie after writing this.

The line "Because I love you, you crazy bitch" was from this:

You all probably hate me right now.

Now lemme go sob at what I wrote at midnight.

Next part to come out 8/11/17 aka today lol

~Alex/AlexTheDuckPotato/BouldersRolling

P.S. *read this backwards*

ydobyna dellik reven htaed elttil A