CHAPTER THREE

*Jay's POV*

I walked into the lobby, and saw Miles with a bunch of the guys and a girl I had never seen before. I called Miles' name and walked over to them, and then I saw her face, she was so gorgeous.

"Jay, how are you bro?"  Miles asked.

"I'm good, but can I talk to you over here for a second?" I responded. We walked a little ways away from the group, so I could ask him to introduce me to the girl.

"You gotta introduce me to the girl over there." I said. Miles looked at me and sighed and said fine. We went back to the group and he introduced us. Her voice sounded so melodic. We talked for a good 10-15 minutes, and we kinda flirted back-and-forth. I looked at my phone and realized that I had to get going, so I asked her for her number, and she gave it to me. "Yes, I'm definitely texting her later." I thought.

*Time Jump *

I just got back to the hotel and decided that I was going to watch a little TV, I was looking through what was on and saw "Forrest Gump" was on. I immediately thought of Kim because this was her favorite movie. So I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me- hey it's jay, do you wanna come over and watch Forrest Gump right now?

K😘🙏 - sure i will be over in a couple minutes, gotta change first😃

Me - okay great

I heard a knock on the door, got up and opened it, and saw her, she looked so cute in her shorts and tank top. We climbed up onto the bed and started to watch the movie and it felt so right.

*Kim's POV*

I was just about to get ready for bed, and then I heard my phone, it was probably Miles checking in, so I stopped and walked over to where it was and I saw a text. The text was from an unknown number, so I decided to see who it was. I opened it up and saw it was Jay.

Jay 🙏😍 - hey it's jay. do you wanna come over and watch Forrest Gump right now?

Me - sure i will be over in a couple minutes, gotta change first 😃

Jay 🙏😍 - okay great

I can't believe he actually texted me. I changed into some short shorts, and a cute tank top, and walked over to his room. I knocked on his door and he opened it, and I saw him and smiled. He invited me in and told me to sit on the bed. I did and he turned on the movie.

I started to get a little cold about half way through the movie. Jay looked at me and then got up to go to the bathroom. When he came back he was shirtless, and might I add he looked hot.

"Here, you looked a little cold." He said. And he handed me his sweatshirt.

I smiled and said"Thanks." He sat back down, and I scooted a little closer to him. He put his arm on my shoulder, and pulled me into him. I rested my head on his shoulder and we just sat there for the remainder of the movie. It was so comfortable, and I started falling asleep right there.

*Jay's POV*

The movie ended and I was about to get up, and I looked at Kim and she was asleep on me, so I decided to just leave her like that. I started to watch That 70's Show, and then I started to drift off. Before I went to sleep I kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight. "God this girl is too cute." I thought before finally falling asleep.

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to update this, yesterday I had a family reunion so I couldn't do any writing. Also just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who read this, because we already hit 200 reads. Like what?! I'm so happy that you guys are reading this!!

- Kim