CHAPTER ONE

*Kim's POV*

Today is the day! A couple weeks ago I got a phone call from the producers of Boyband, asking if I would come on their show as a makeup artist. Of course I accepted the offer because I have wanted to be a makeup artist my whole life, and now my dream has finally come true.

*phone dings*

Mom - Get ready now, we have to leave in 15 minutes for the airport.

Me - OkOk, I will start getting ready.

I went to my vanity and started doing a little makeup, just the essentials, mascara and foundation. I put my hair up into a messy bun, and changed into a tank top and sweatpants and converse. I grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door.

*Time Jump*

I just landed in LA. I called an Uber and he took me to the hotel, where all the boys from the show are staying. I get out of my Uber, paid him, and started to walk into the hotel, when I heard someone call my name.

"KIM??"

I knew who it was and I ran to him and gave him a hug. It was none other than Miles Wesley, or as I liked to call him Bandana Boy. (little backstory Miles and I grew up together in Marble Falls, TX)

"Bandana Boy! How are you? I haven't seen you since you moved out to LA." I said.   

"I'm great.  But why are you here?"

I then told him about me getting the job as a makeup artist for the show, which surprisingly he got really excited about. I looked a little confused, so he explained his excitement, and told me that he was a contestant on the show too.

"Here why don't I introduce you to some of my friends who are on the show too" he said.

He grabbed my bags and led me into the hotel, where I saw a bunch of very gorgeous looking guys, and he introduced me to all of them.

"This is Michael Conor, Devin Hayes, Chance Perez and Drew Ramos."  They all said hi to me and were all so nice, and then someone called Miles' name, and I turned to see who it was.

And then I saw him.