CHAPTER SIX

*Jay's POV*

*phone vibrates*

I was kinda asleep but I could hear my phone buzzing, so I decided to get up and look at it. As I open my eyes, I saw Kim asleep on top of me, she looked really cute when she was asleep. I moved to pick up my phone, so carefully, because I didn't want to wake her up. On it was a text from Michael.

BMOC 🤘 - how'd it go last night

Me- it was great. she said yes, and then she kissed me

BMOC 🤘 - SHE KISSED YOU?! GO KIM! anyways, get some jay 😏

Me - haha shut up michael

BMOC 🤘 - 😏😏

I laughed at what Michael said, and I reached to put my phone back down and kissed Kim on the forehead lightly. She then opened her eyes slowly, and she smiled at me. We just laid on the bed like that, together, peacefully.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She said.

"Wanna go out and get breakfast? Or do you have to be at rehearsals early?" I asked.

" Sure, I don't have to be at the studio until 10. Where to?"  She asked.

"Ihop?" I said. The minute I said that her face lit up, she nodded, and she looked really excited. I laughed and told her to get ready and I would meet her in the lobby in 30 minutes. She got up and headed for the door. I realized that I had forgotten something.

"Kim." I called, while getting up from the bed.

She turned around and looked at me and said "Yes Jay?" I walked up to her and kissed her, and then I let her leave to get ready for breakfast.

*Kim's POV*

Once I left Jay's room, I didn't go to my room. I walked down to Miles room to see if he was there. I knocked, and luckily enough for me he was running late as per usual, so he opened the door and let me in.

"Kim, I don't have time to talk so talk fast." Miles said, as he was combing through the wet mop of hair on his head, trying to dry it fast enough. I laughed when he got the comb stuck on a knot.

"Well, good thing I don't need your help or anything Miles. I just wanted to tell you some new." I said.

"Shoot." He said.

"Okay, so you know how I had a date with Jay last night?"  I questioned, causing him to stop fussing over his hair and actually pay attention to what I was saying. "Well he asked me to be his girlfriend! Isn't that great!!" I said. Miles just looked at me shocked, and a little hurt. Then he just started yelling at me.

"KIM YOU JUST MET HIM! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW HIM! GOD YOU CAN BE SO STUPID SOMETIMES. YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE! YOU ARE JUST GONNA END UP GETTING HURT AGAIN." He yelled. Immediately after he said those last words, he realized what he did wrong. But I didn't want to talk to him anymore, so I got up and slammed his door.

Once I got a couple doors away from Miles room, I sat down and I just broke down. Miles had never yelled at me in that tone. I know he is looking out for me, but he knows what happened to me, and he knows I cannot handle that. I was just sitting there crying until someone came over and picked me up.

*Jay's POV*

Once Kim left, I hopped into the shower, got dressed and fixed my hair. I sat down and pulled out my phone because I still had about 5 minutes before I had to meet Kim in the lobby.

After about 5 minutes I got up to head down to the lobby, as I got into the hallway I heard someone crying, I looked up and it was Kim. I immediately went over to her, picked her up and carried her to my room. The moment she saw it was me she just put her head in my chest and started sobbing even harder.

We got back to my room and I just sat down with her, and let her cry. If she wanted to tell me what was wrong, she could, but I wasn't going to pressure her into anything if she didn't want to. After about 20 minutes she finally calmed down. She looked up at me and smiled, but it wasn't her normal smile that I loved, this smile looked broken. I smiled back, but inside I just wanted to ask what was wrong, and what I could do to change it.

"Do you still wanna go out to breakfast or do you just wanna stay here?" I asked her.

"I wanna stay here if that's okay." She said very quietly. I nodded, and just let her lay on me and relax.  'All I wanna know is who caused you this pain, and I wanna punch them' I thought, but i just rubbed her back until she fell asleep.

*Miles POV*

I knew what I said was wrong. I know she is probably in her room crying, but it's the truth, and I can't bear to see her go through it again. I just want her to be happy.

A/N

Hi guys!! I am so sorry that it took me so long to upload this. I started writing this chapter 2 days ago, and I had major writers block, so sorry. And WE ARE ALMOST AT 1K READS!! I AM SO GREATFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS!!! Also what did you think of this chapter?

- Kim