CHAPTER NINE

*Jay's POV*

After the grove we just went back to my room and were cuddling on the bed for a few hours. Then I got a text from Brady.

ATROCIOUS - come to my room

Me- why

ATROCIOUS - because i'm live and everyone is requesting you come

Me - just come to my room

ATROCIOUS - i'm too lazy, andddd my cookies are in my room not yours :)

Me - ugh fine

"Hey babe, I gotta go to Brady's room right now." I said to Kim who was lying next to me scrolling

through Instagram.

"Why?"  She asked, sounding a little upset.

"He's doing a live stream right now and all the fans are asking for me to be there." I say, and she nods. "Why don't you just come with?" I suggest.

"Okay, that sounds fun!" She says with a smile. We get up and head over to Brady's room and knock on the door. Coleen comes and opens it and we headed on over the the live stream, Brady was singing happy birthday to some girl, who was watching the live. I went over to the live and popped my head and said 'Hi' to everyone, and the comment section started blowing up with 'HI JAY HOW ARE YOU JAY' comments.

"Hey guys what's going on?" I asked the live, but I couldn't read anything because the live was flooding from the comments. I caught a few, and they all made me laugh "OH MY GOD LOOK JAY AND KIM CAME IN TOGETHER KAY IS READ" and "#KAYISREALPARTY." We played a little bit of truth or dare, and then they started asking us to sing. So Brady sang a little for them, and then I saw some comments asking if Kim could sing, some just were asking Kim to sing.

"Hey, everyone is asking if you could sing a little something." I said to Kim. She just looked up from her phone and stared at me.

"Um, this is your live, they don't want to see me. Besides I cannot sing." She said to me.

"C'mon, they are all requesting it, just one tiny song, PLEASEEE?" I pleaded to her. This only made her laugh.

"Fine I guess, but what song?"  She asked. The chat all started commenting different songs.

user1 - 4u

user2 - sniffing vicodin in paris

user3 - salute

user4 - halo

user5 - wannabe

"Okay I guess I will sing Salute. Since I actually know all the words to that one." She said with a sigh.

*Kim's POV*

'Here goes nothing, I haven't sung for anyone in a long time. Let's hope it's just like riding a bike.' I thought to myself, before opening my mouth to sing the song.

I started to sing, and as I did all the memories of preforming in talent competitions started to come back, and I realized that I was smiling.

"Representing all the women, salute, salute." I said finishing the song. I looked at the comments and everyone was saying that I was so talented and I was amazing, then I saw one "LOOK AT JAY LMAO ME TOO." So I turned to Jay, who was sitting next to me the entire time, he was just staring at me with his mouth wide open, he looked so confused yet surprised, it was hilarious. I looked over at Brady, and Brady was pretend bowing and he kept say "All Hail Queen Kim." I turned back to Jay and his mouth was still wide open, like he was frozen, so I took my hand and placed it on the bottom of his chin and closed it for him.

"How come you never told me that you could sing?" He asked. I just shrugged, cause I really didn't have an answer. "What else can you do?" He asked with a smirk. I shoved him, and he jumped on top of me and started tickling me, and I was laughing so much, before realizing we were still on the livestream with Brady. I shoved Jay off of me, and sat up, to see Brady starring at us with a 'WTF ARE YOU DOING' expression on his face. When we looked in the comments we noticed that everyone was commenting 'OHMYGOD KAY IS REAL I KNEW IT.' So we quickly tried to clear things up, reassuring everyone that we were just really close friends. Before ending the live Brady reminded everyone that the show is tomorrow so be sure to tune in. We said our goodbyes and left, to go back to Jay's room.

"Jay I'm 99% sure all the fans know were together, and you know that's not good." I said concerned. And Jay just stood there starring at me.

"What?" I asked, I was worried something might be on my face.

"Nothing, I always thought you were perfect turns out you're better than perfect." Jay said, making me blush a whole lot. He then picked me up and kissed me, which then turned into full blown make out session, until we heard a knock on the door, causing us to stop.

A/N

HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT BEING THAT ACTIVE ON HERE, I STARTED SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I AM ALREADY SLEEP DEPRIVED. SO YA I WILL BE COMPLETING THIS STORY, BUT IT JUST MIGHT TAKE A WHILE BECAUSE SCHOOL IS MY FIRST PRIORITY. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 2K READS! THAT'S ACTUALLY SO AMAZING AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT SO MANY OF YOU LIKE THIS STORY! ALSO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR GUY'S FINAL FIVE, MINE IS CHANCE, MICHAEL, DREW, MARCUS, AND MIKEY!

- KIM