16

Aaron's POV

As soon as I ring the doorbell Sarah swings the door open. She looks around to make sure no one is around to see and pulls me into a big hug. I step inside, still hugging her, and she pushes the door closed. I pull away and lean in for a kiss. She runs her hands up my back as we deepen our kiss.

After a while I pull away. She frowns slightly.

"You know why I'm here?" I ask, even though it's not really a question.

"Yea." Is all she says.

"Lauren is learning fast what happened that night. She's close to learning the truth. Too close." I say.

"I know, we're having a sleepover tonight and I'm gonna get her off those damn pills." She says.

"Ok. Now that that's out of the way..." I say, stepping forwards and pulling her onto the couch. She giggles. She leans in and our lips connect.

I slide my hand under her shirt and onto her back. I'm about to slip it over her head when my phone buzzes. I groan and pick it up.

I need you now. Can you come over? From Lauren. I roll my eyes.

I can't. Sorry baby. I respond.

I hear it buzz again as she replies but I don't check it.

"Now where were we..." I say smirking, looking up at Sarah. She blushes. I kiss her passionately. She lifts my shirt over my head and her hands run up and down my chest.

She pulls away but only slightly.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I love you too" I reply, kissing her again before she can say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note (not the end of the chapter):

Sorry guys, that's where I stop. 😬 also, sorry for so many POV changes, I hope it's not too confusing. If you have any questions throughout the book just comment or private message me. Or if I made a mistake, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, back to the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren's POV

Sarah told me to be over at her place by 7, but I'm leaving my house at 7:20. I didn't realize the time until it was past 7:00. Crap. I think. Sarah is going to kill me!

As I pull into her driveway and step up to the door, I see movement up in her room. I ring the doorbell and she opens the door after another ring.

"Sorry, I was in the middle of doing the dishes." She says, out of breath. That's odd... who was in her room?

"Hey!" I say. "I brought chips!" I hold up the bag I brought.

"Great! Just gimme a sec." she says as she runs up the stairs. I step in the house with a puzzled look on my face. I put the chips on the counter and wait for her to come back down.

"Hey sorry about that. Let's get this party started!" She says as she comes back down.

•••

After countless amounts of movies and stuffing our faces with snacks, Sarah and I decide to go to bed.

"It's nice hanging out with you." I say to Sarah as she brushes her teeth.

"Yea. Hey, where are your memory pills?" She asks, glancing around the bathroom.

"I think they're over here-" I say, but as I turn around, I knock over the pills and they stray all over the floor. Thankfully, a few landed in my toiletry bag. "Crap!" I exclaim, scrambling to pick them up from the dirty bathroom tiles.

"Don't worry, I got them." Sarah says, scooping them all up in one sweep of her hand. "But I don't think you should take these. They're dirty now!"

"You're right." I say as she tosses the pills in the toilet and flushes. "Good thing some landed in my bag." I say, popping one on my mouth and taking a gulp of water.

"I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted." I say crawling under the quilt.

"Goodnight Laur."

"Goodnight Sarah"

Sarah's POV

The doorbell rings unexpectedly as I'm snuggled up next to Aaron. I look over at the clock and practically jump out of bed.

"Shit! It's Lauren! She can't know you're here!" I whisper-yell.

"Relax, I'll... uh... go out the window! Just keep her occupied until I can sneak out of view." He says almost calmly.

"Ok." I say starting to run out of my room, but Aaron grabs my hand and turns it around. He pulls me into a kiss before I can object. He smiles before he releases me. I smile back.

Lauren rings the bell again and I bolt down the stairs into the kitchen. I flick on the faucet and run up to the door, out of breath.

"Sorry, I was in the middle of doing the dishes." I pant.

"Hey! I brought chips!" She says, holding up the bag of snacks in her hand.

"Great! Just gimme a sec." I say and I run up the stairs. I run into my room, making sure Aaron isn't there. He's not, but my window is open wide. I stick my head out. Aaron is crouched just above the window on the roof. My room faces the back of the house, so Lauren can't see him.

"Keep her busy." He reminds me.

"I will." I say, smiling up at him. He winks at me before I disappear back into my room and head down the stairs again.

•••

The night dragged on as Lauren and I watch movie after movie, eating snacks until we couldn't even look at another chip. I finally decide to go to bed. I need to get rid of those pills.

"It's nice hanging out with you." She says to me as I brush my teeth.

"Yea. Hey, where are your memory pills?" I ask, glancing around the bathroom.

"I think they're over here-" she says, but as she turns around, She knocks over the pills and they stray all over the floor. I smirk. Too easy.

"Crap!" She says, scrambling to pick up the pills."

"Don't worry, I got them." I say, bending down and scooping them all up. "But I don't think you should take these. They're dirty now!"

"You're right." She says as I toss them in the toilet, flushing them away for good.

"Good thing some landed in my bag!" She says, and before I can object, she pops one in her mouth and gulps it down. Dammit!!

"I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted." She says, crawling under my quilt. If only she knew what happened on the earlier..... I smirked at that thought, but then snapped back to reality.

"Goodnight Laur." I say, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Goodnight Sarah."

I wait until Lauren falls asleep and call Aaron. Before he can say anything I start to talk.

"We have a problem."

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:

DUN DUN DUN!!!!😈 this chapter was a little longer.... but so much is happening! Let me know if you guys like the longer chapters or not.

Thank you for all the support... we have over 300 reads! That may not seem like a lot but to me it is, so thank you🤗😁

Now..... back to the story.😈😈😈