chapter 1

Dinahs pov
Beep beep beep I slam my hand on my alarm clock and get out of bed to stretch. I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene and came out to get dressed . I put on some true religion jeans , a black and white jersy, and her space jams accomponied with a black gucci belt. My dad was a drug dealer so that meant he had to keep his daughter in all the latest. He sometimes took me out on runs with him so I could learn the game. He said it was for just in case he got arrested or died but Ididnt want to think about thatI am a daddies girl and I vowed that if someone ever killed my dad Id  hunt them down and make them pay. When it came to my mom that was a different story. She didnt like the fact that I was beginning to follow in my fathers footsteps and with 3 children she couldnt bear to have it only be 2. This was why she was always on dinah about education but dinah didnt listen I knew I wanted the life my father lived. Speaking of my mom she had began calling me down for breakfast but I was packing my weed and hated to be interrupted during work so I snapped at my mom and said "ill come down when im fucking ready" after that my mom said nothing and I figured she got the message. When I was done I put the weed in my bag and grabbed the wad of money my father left for me on the coffee table and kissed my mom goodbye. I got in my  red audi and drove to school. When I got there I was met with my bestfriend lauren jauregui who just like me sold drugs in school. The difference between lauren and dinah is lauren only sold drugs to help her family I didnt have to I wanted to. Lauren snapped me  out of her thoughts saying "did you hear about that wierd dude on tv that was alive without a heartbeat" "nah i havent but that sounds like some wierd shit everybody needs a heartbeat" I said as I got to my locker. I put my stuff away and went to class i even know why i still go to school maybe to make my mom less stressed. I was zoned out and not paying attention until my bestfriend camila texted me.
Walz😋❤
From walz- wanna hang out today
To walz-of course and by hangout do you mean invite jauregui cuz u cant do it😂
From walz- its not that i cant do it i juat dont wanna die😔
To walz- okay watever you say and yeah we can hangout and i can thirdwheel to camren
From walz-😂😂wtf is a camren
To walz-CAMila lauREN💁Catch up hoe
From walz-no mustard😂😂😂
To walz-bahh felicia😂😂
After that conversation it was time for lunch me and lauren usaully didnt stay for 3 and 4 period so we went to camilas house for the rest of the day. When we got there lauren and camila flirted until on the tv some dude said something about zombies. Well this is gonna be interesting.