chapter 4

A/n let the drama begin and death in this chapter

Normani's pov
I just wanted a normal life thats it now im stuck in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. I wanted a fine girlfriend with a good grind game ally and camila and me to move in but nooooo it couldnt be that. The only good thing that came out of this was Dinah and her weed. Yesterday was pretty cool until today when everyone woke up.  Dinah and I had just came back in from our conversation and wveryone was in a ruckus. One look at Dinah and i knew she was 0.6 seconds from loosing her damn mind. People were yelling at her for not having a plan and some white dude named brad who was a friend of Laurens brother Chris stood up and said "why is this bitch running our camp shes a known drug dealer how the fuck can we trust a junkie and her crackhead siblings" well that shit set dinah off cuz when i say she jumped off of the coveyer belt and pounced on his white ass i mean that bitch looked like something straight out of the lion king. Dinah beat the shit out of him and everyone was screaming but nobody noticed the number of zombies that were get through until Ally's uncle  seniour hernandez had gotten bitten. I seen a chuck of his neck come off and the blood was squirting everywhere everyone was panicking and shit was knocked on the floor. I didnt realize how close the zombie was to me until my mom got snatched out of my grasps and a chunk of her leg and face was gone. I stood there in shock not caring if i died or not i lost both of my parents to this. Everything passed by in a daze and i didnt come out of my thoughts until i felt Dinah grab the shit out of my arm and pulled me to her. All of a sudden Dinah and Lauren went badass and started shooting Zombies left and right. Dinah almost got bitten because her little brother seth started crying and she turned to look but camila wasnt having that shit because she sliced the zombies neck off. Dinah eventually came back to earth because she went back into badass mode and all the zombies were dead. She started walking around kicking bodies and i knew exactly what she was gonna do. I had to close my eyes because once she got to my mom she looked at me and motioned for me to turn away and shot her in the head. I couldnt move or talk for the next 5 hours and thats how long dinah had been trying to make me talk. She eventually gave up and put her brother and sister in the corner and gave her sister what looked like a pistol. She sat down in the security booth until a group of angry people mostly brads family and some of allys told Dinah to leave and take everyone she associated with with her.