chapter 8

A/n hope you like dont forget to vote

1 week later (spongebob voice)
Normani's POV
Things were going pretty good for the group for awhile and I just knew that this shit was to good to be true. Thats why me , Dinah , Camila , Lauren , ally , and Dinah's siblings ended up driving down small streets and alleys.
Flashback~last night
Last night Dinah was making her way around the place to check on everybody but she said she heard Shawn telling people a plan to kill all of us. Dinah came in the security room where she left me and said we had to go when everyone was asleep. So she went to get everybody that she was taking with us prepared. When we went to go tell Camila and Lauren they were fucking and I must say Lauren has cute butt. It was funny to watch them scramble away from each  other like teenagers who had been caught by their parents. Once we told them Lauren packed so fast I got whiplash. I was just following Dinah around like a lost puppy while she was stealing all the food and water to put it in the Mercedes that lauren had. We agreed that we would split up and take 3 cars meaning Lauren drives a car ally drives a car and Dinah drives one. I felt kinda bad because was cleaning everything they had out and when she was done they had the electronic section. I was looking her like bitch you harsh like what the fuck they goimg to do eat the tv but shit it was going to keep me alive. After Packing Dinah went to go get Seth and regina. I got in Dinah's red audi and she decided that me , Camila , and ally were just going to stay in Camila's house until her and Lauren got back. we all went to sleep because let's face how many things can be fun without Dinah Jane. When I woke up she still wasn't back and there was no more phone reception. I started to worry so I took all the stuff down the basement just in case someone tried to rob us. I was walking up the steps when the door busts open and Dinah walks through with a hurt girl. It looked like someone beat the shit out of her. Ally came down the stairs and her eyes get wide and she immediately comes to access the girls injuries. When she finished we found out she is was tori Kelly and she was jumped by people and got robbed. I ain't have no problem with this hoe until I seen her staring at Dinah like a piece of meat and I'm praying that the lord give me patience to not hop over this couch and snap thus bitches eye out. Dinah was my piece of meat to stare at and this bitch just lost my kindness. It didnt help that Dinah was a retard because she ain't notice shit like how I know you see this bitch burning wholes in the side of your head but no oo she want to keep talking to Lauren. Camila looked at my face and knew this bitch was dead if she acted on feelings thats why she took me to the kitchen to help her make dinner. Dinah came in the kitchen and grabbed me from behind and I throat checked her. Then this hop a long bitch going to come in the kitchen and go oh my god are you okay dinah. Yes bitch she is okay I got her. Dinah must've noticed the tension because she took me upstairs and cuddled me and even though pussy willow downstairs wanted my baby she couldn't have that.