chapter 15

A/n ☝🏾☝🏾this shit is funny to me and follow me on shit its at the end of this chapter

Dinah POV
We found the shit we needed and ran the fuck out that bitch. We got in the car and started laughing. Camila looked at us like we were crazy. Lauren looked at her and nodded. Her smile got so big I thought her lips would fall off her face. She leaned over the console to kiss Lauren on her cheek. I smiled hoping that this cure would work. We drove back to the house and Normani was sleep so I picked her up and took her inside. When we got in the House I put Normani down on the couch and walked to the office. Lauren followed me in and locked the door behind her. She opened up her bag and carefully put the chemicals on the desk. She pulled out the papers and we immediately got to work. We mixed everything that needed to be mixed all we needed to do was test it. So we decided we would go find a zombie and bring it in contact with the chemicals. I unlocked the door and when we opened it my worst nightmare cane true. Everybody and everything was gone. I ran outside and saw they took the truck to. Lauren and I were fuming she put the cure in her bag and I went downstairs to grab the extra bag of guns and ammo. All we needed was a car and lucky for us hot wiring cars was a speciality. We ran outside looking for a car that had enough gas but was fast enough to chase. We finally found a blue dodge charger and got in. We followed the trail that was left by the truck until it disappeared. While Lauren was driving all I could think about is Normani , Camila , and my siblings. I couldn't loose them and Lauren just found out mila was pregnant. That just pushed me harder and I knew somebody was going to end up dead.

Normani's POV
We were traveling so fast but I couldn't see anything due to the blindfold put on me. I couldn't even fight back it happened so fast.

Flashback
I felt a cold metal to my temple and heard a rough voice say "get up slowly "I got up and looked at Rick but he grabbed me by my hair and put my head down. I saw people taking our food to the truck and I knew we were getting robbed. I was going to call out for Dinah but then I realized half of Atlanta is a dirt road so all she would have to do is follow it. Camila lost her fucking mind so a woman pistol whipped her. Rick grabbed her and me by my arm and dragged us to the car. We drive off and here we are.

Dinah's POV
I could tell we were getting close because the trail on the dirt started getting scarce which means the person stopped. We got out when the trail ended and started looking for footprints. I had my head to the ground until Lauren pointed out a building. We got closer and heard a man yelling about revenge. I pulled out my m-14 and quietly opened the door. I saw Normani and Camila tied up while Seth and Regina were sitting next to them on the ground. I felt a surge of anger rush through me and knew this would be one of those murders I wouldn't regret. I shot Rick and Lauren took that as a que because we just started going In shot after shot rang out until there was no one else standing but us. I ran over to Normani and untied her. We walked out of the building and a bright light was shined in my face and I blacked out.