chapter 9

A/n I just think crack is hilarious

Dinah's POV
I couldnt believe that they had the audacity to plot on me. Its no hard feelings tho because I left them bitches without shit. When me and Lauren went on our run we had some serious conversation about Camila and Normani. We talked about how she started to love her and I told her how I wasn't quite there yet but I couldn't bear it if something did happen to her. We rounded the corner and saw a girl bleeding it looked like someone mike tysed her ass. So we had to take her back yo the house. Tori was making advances at me since she recovered and I tried to avoid that bitch like the plague. Thats why I took Norman upstairs because this bitch was gonna have me looking like a damn zombie. I cuddled her and was running my fingers through her hair and she said "I hope you dont think about touching that how because I will cut your dick off and you will have the correct genitals" I gulped and said "I get you mani" she mmhmm'ed and went to sleep. I had to stay away from tori because I like being inside of vaginas. I fell asleep thinking about this. When I woke up I went downstairs to see Ally , Lauren ,and Camila  asleep. I went in the kitchen to get some water and I saw it the worst that ever happen to me imagi somebody spitting on your chicken I saw.... can I get a drumroll please....... I saw tori and I knew at that moment this bitch wanted me to loose my dick. She wanted me to get amputated standing with a foot of me. She turned around and bit her lip and I choked and the water fell on my crotch. She gasped and then walked over and started wiping my crotch. I heard a what the fuck and I knew my life was over. I turned around slowly and Normani looked like she was going to kill me with her eyes. She said "go upstairs Dinah" and I'm not a bitch or nothing but this bitch looked like all hell was about to break loose and I knew if I didnt listen I was going to meet my revelation. I went up the steps and heard normani go "if you even look at her the wrong way I will feed you to the zombies bitch I want you to fucking shatryme bitch" and with that she walked up the steps with my switch knife in her hands. I got up from the bed and ran to the other side "baby let's talk about this" I said but she wasn't hearing that because she chased me around the bed until I grabbed her arm and got the knife. We were just standing there when I took the knife and then she slapped me in my face. See I like my dick but hell will freeze over before I let a bitch slap me in my face. I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her in the door and said " I fucking told you its not what it looked like and I been patient witcho crazy shit but slap me in my face again and I will not hesitate to fuck you up" she bit her Lip and said "yes daddy" I was serious but damn if this what I get when I act up then shit I'm going to be mischievous. I had her on the desk with nothing but a bra and my boxers but Lauren bust in the room talking bout its zombies surrounding the house. I told her to bring everybody upstairs and turn out the lights. Seth and Regina were knocked in the guest room while we were in the bedroom with all the lights off trying it be as quiet as possible when I had a lightbulb go off in my head. Normani's dad was involved in this maybe we could find a way to stop this but until then we need to shut the fuck up and sit down (bitch be humble😂).