chapter 6

A/N are you entertained💩🔥💩

Normani's pov

It has been three days since this whole ordeal started and Dinah was starting to loose her mind if it wasnt one thing it was another. First people were angry with Dinah because she wouldnt let anyone leave without it being permanent then a dude named austin in our camp had gotten bitten and tried to hide it until he fully turned and killed a lot if people third we were running low on ammo and Dinah refused to use anything in her bag for those people which meant if you had no ammo you did have death.  The thing is Dinah wasnt like this with everyone because when it came to me, lauren, camila, Ally, and her  siblings not shit else mattered because she put her life on the line for all of us and i appreciated that but she treated me like a queen and i was loving every minute of it. I never had to go on runs or do any strenuous work because Dinah did it for me. We would flirt here and there and everywhere just like camren but I think Dinah was afraid of taking this further because she was afraid to loose me and we had gotten pretty close over these three days she even told me why she became a drug dealer and how she killed her mom. Honestly after she told me that i was a little wary of Dinah because what if she snapped and killed me but i realized Dinah awouldnt do that because she cared to mucg about me and her siblings. Overall things have been looking up especially since the group is smaller so Dinah doesnt have to worry about anyone not being trusted because two shots from her m14 pistol would handle that. Speaking of Dinah she also thinks its okay to parade around in basketball shorts and a sports bra and Dinah is built perfectly she's taller than me and she's caramel with those sexy abs on her and when she sweats oh my god dont get me started. It's almost like she does it on purpose so we have this little silent teasing competition going on so when she's wearing her basketball shorts and bra ill walk around in a flannel and booty shorts. I score points when lauren's broyher starts staring at me and drooling she wont say anything direct but she'll call me over to her and wrap her arms around my waist and ask how i feel thats how i know she's jealous. Today had been one of those days where it felt just a little normal. Me and camila were talking about our fine tall light and sexy women when we heard Dinah erupt into laughter. We both wnent outside to see lauren on the ground and Dinah doubled over in laughter. Camila and I looked at each other with looks of confusion until Dinah and Lauren explained that they were playing basketball and Lauren tripped and fell. Camila and I were looking unimpressed so we decided to go in until i felt Dinah tug on my arm and ask lets have a friendly competition of basketball. Camila looked at me and i strugged and as we walked over to the court Dinah and lauren took off their shirts. To say the least me and camila lost. Now Camila and Lauren weren't official but they fucked a lot in the space of two days me and Dinah just acted like a married couple. When the game was over camren disappeared and me and dinah wen to her security space to "talk" but it was hard paying attention because Dinah was shirtless and sweaty. We were having our usual flirt session until she said "it dont help that you be walking round here in booty shorts and i be distracted" i dont know where the confidence to say this came around but i went "it dont help that you aint got no shirt on all the time witcho fine caramel self" she looked at me and next thing i know she had me on the computer desk and we were kissing. Sshe had here hands on my thighs squeezing them softly while she was sucking on my neck and let me tell you she doing wonders on my neck and i womdered what else she can do wonders on. I was sliding my hands up and down her stomach until i decided to tease her a bit and grab her dick through her shorts. She groaned and was about to take off my pants when the power went out and she said "we'll continue this later". Everyone was alsready expectant of the power going out so we were prepared and that was because of Dinah. She walked out of the security to booth to get seth and Regina and gave me a glock and told me to lock the door. She told everybody to sleep in there tents tonight with a weapon. Well least i got to cop a feel.