chapter 13

A/n oops I been Mia but I'm back bitchezzzz

Dinah POV
I woke to a bunch of commotion and I Was confused as fuck. I went downstairs and forgot that I was naked so when I got in the room everyone was looking at me. Well least DJ wasn't little but I grabbed the pillow and went to go grab some boxers. After that I found out everybody was yelling on who was driving first and switching shifts and all that good shit. I volunteered to drive first and everybody agreed. I'm still upset we have to leave my Audi here because we had to get a truck. Lauren and I decided that it would be best to get a lot of gas for one car instead of two so we stole a Mercedes truck that could fit all of us. We had already put shit in the trunk but we needed to get dressed so I went back upstairs and saw Camila talking to Seth I paused and I heard "I hope when we go to Atlanta we find a cure and my baby is as cute and adorable as you I hope me and Lauren have the best family and when all this is over maybe we all will be like those high school friends that comes for dinner and our children have play dates you know and then you can teach them how to annoy Dinah and Normani I just really want things to be normal again sethy even for you its not right you shouldn't have to go through this the thing that should be on your mind is tickle me elmo and baby lotion maybe when this is over we'll get a bug place all together yeah you like the sound of that sethy so we can prank Dinah Jane yeah me too" I smiled in the doorway and continued to my Room I knew that Mila and Lauren had nothing to be afraid of I just knew that I had to at least give them the shot to test that out without the zombies. I got there and Normani was changing her clothes normally I would try to have a quickie but I had to much on my mind so I settled for putting my hands around her waist. She pushed me off and went to put her shirt on and just as I was about to say come back she pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me. We laid there for 30 minutes until Lauren came up to say it was time to go. I put on my clothes and walked downstairs. I went outside and got in the truck Normani sat on the passengers side while Camila sat behind me cuddled with Seth and Lauren next to her. Regina was laying on Laurens lap and tori sat in the back with all the shit.

A/n I know this chapter is shit but I'm sick so I promise I will give you a better chapter with all the juice