chapter 5

A/n im new to this dont judge me

Dinah's pov
You know that feeling you get when you have food you looked forward to eating home and when you get home its not there. Well thats how i felt when i had to assure Normani's mom death and you may think food is not as serious as death but food is like a person to me so yes it is that important. I still cant believe these little bitch ass motherfuckers had the nerve to try and kick me out of the walmart after i found it. Ungrateful little bitches it was me that kept most of the group alive it was me that got us this store i believe it was me who saved there asses when everyone wanted to pussy out so fuck no im not leaving. Normani ran over and tried to help me but i was growing tired of the bullshit so help me god i was getting ready to shoot brad. As Brad was getting everyone hyped up i was gripping my pistol and the last thing he said was do you want this freak to be here leading us i had enough whipped my pistol out and shot him in the head twice. I looked everyone in the eye and said "the next time you back talk me this is what will happen this stopped being a democracy the minute camila appointed me leader so dont fucking try me if you wanna leave then get the fuck out but if you stay you are under my roof dinah runs this bitch". Everyone looked at me in fear and hatred but like i said they can leave i only gave a fuck about lauren camila normani and my brother and sister anyway. Normani came over to me and grabbed the pistol out of my hand and pulled me to the water and started cleaning them off. She then said "you know if your angry shooting people is not the answer even if they are dicks" i stayed silent and she sighed and said "you cant go through life like this dinah" i dont know what the fuck snapped in me but i went off "what the fuck life do we have here is being eaten alive and trying to survive life because i dont want it i didnt ask you for your fucking opinion on how to live my life and if i did need one i surely wouldnt ask you" and with that i walked away and went into my duffle bag to find my weed. I went into the security station amd seen lauren had already beat me to it. We sat in silence for awhile just enjoying the weed filled air we were in until she said "you know if you like someone yelling at them isnt exactly scoring you brownie points" "well if she likes me her giving me life advice isnt helping me like her and you- i was cut off by Normani "i wasnt giving you life advice and who said i like your fake white ass" i chuckled at that because im caramel and a sexy caramel at that. She looked at me and said "i dont know what the fuck you find funny and I think you owe me an apology" I looked at her dumbfounded while she looked at me expectantly. I finally gave in and mumbled a sorry she looked content with it and walked away. Man this girl will be the death of me.