OKAY

IS THE HEATHERS FANDOM JIST GOING TO IGNORE HOW FUCJONG MENTALLY ILL THESE CHILDEREN WERE?

You see Veronica wanting to burn herself which is a self harm method. Once she does t go through and the other time, she does. The first time was before she even started dating JD. So you can't say he was the reason for her wanting self harm. SHE COULD HAVE EVEN DONE IT IN THE PAST WE NEVER KNOW

Now for heather duke. Are we forgetting that she had bulemia? That's a fucking eating disorder. And nobody says anything about it. Nobody is making any sort of mark about this. Just the "grow up heather, bulemia is so 87" quote. Nobody ever seems to acknowledge that SHE was suffering. It's sad how much this is ignored, right Infront of your own eyes.

And Heather Mcnarma became if she wasn't already, suicidal. Veronica had to walk out of class to save her or there would have been another death. SHE BROUGHT PILLS TO SCHOOL AND TRIED TO OVERDOSE Y'ALL

And okay I know everyone talks ab JD BUTTTTTTTT: he was a psycho path (obviously) but people ignore FREEZE YOUR BRAIN it was an entire song about how he uses slushies as a form of self harm, instead of cutting or burning which is obviously what most people think of when they think "self harm" but there's even the line "when the voice in your head, says you're better off dead, don't open a vein" he had suicidal thoughts too but y'all just gonna let that shit slide ITS NOT OKAY. Okay, I understand he was a psycho and you shouldn't take pity but honestly. This boy lost his mother, probably the only positive influence in his life until Veronica which turned negative when he killed himself. We don't know if the reason he wore a trench coat was to hide self harm scars?? Cause y'all it's a possibility.

AND MARTHA DUNNSTOCK
Okay so I can't say as much ab her as I can for the others but she was so lonely and picked on to the point where she did a suicide attempt. Weather it was fully inspired but the fake ones or not, it was a suicide attempt, which shouldn't be taken lightly.

I'd say heather chandler had pain but she didn't live long enough for us to know if me inside of me was a real situation or not.

AND THIS IS ALL WE'RE SHOWN. WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY OTHER MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE THERE ARE IN THAT HIGHSCHOOL

okay I'm done.

430 word rant oVER